aaa Yo!!! Mark@Darkstate :) - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Yo!!! Mark@Darkstate :)

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 02-May-01  @  07:31 PM   -   Yo!!! Mark@Darkstate :)

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hey Mark, and anyone else. I couldn't resist because of your Orbital comments (which I deeply appreciate. I put this 33 second snippet up. It's called 'Sounds Like Them Eh?'. It's part of a track I'm doing. Have mostly the drum sections written. This is one of them. I couldn't resist laying something very reminiscent of an Orbital track on top of it...just for you :P Course I have no plans on using these chords in the track. Not exactly Orbital's chords too close and the track will be much different anyway.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/21             10-May-01  @  10:01 AM   -   RE: Yo!!! Mark@Darkstate :)

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Thanks for the feedback Sitar, its really encouraging to know that for the most part, what we're doing is working..  

Finished recording and mixing three more BIG vocal tracks... gearing them up for release on these two EPs we've got planned.. 6 tracks for our "GroovaMoova" project, and 6 for dARKSTATe...

If you liked Deep Inside, then two of the new dARKSTATe tracks, "Clear" and "Winter (All Alone)" might strike a few chords (ho ho chortle!)  

Will see if I can get a version up on DT..

Marc_D

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 21 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)