aaa Dub, jungle, uk garage? What's what - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Dub, jungle, uk garage? What's what

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 21-May-01  @  10:48 AM   -   Dub, jungle, uk garage? What's what

Rico Rider

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I'm quite new to all this. I know I like most kinds of dance music but can't seem to figure out the definition of all the categories of dance music. What's drum'n'bass? Us and UK garage? Jungle? Is there some kind of website where I can get the definition of all those styles. Maybe with audio samples of typical songs of each style? It might sound stupid but it would be interesting to know what kind of dance music I like the most...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/21             29-May-01  @  12:32 AM   -   RE: Dub, jungle, uk garage? What's what

monkeyboy

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

k, the track borderline, is that a mix of not another word-bounty killer and mobster-beenie man?
havent heard that in a while nice one. ive got the original dancehall tracks on a collaboration album featuring bounty killer and beenie man called hilariously "guns out". the borderline tracks gotta be about 6 year old innit?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 21 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)