aaa FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 21-May-98  @  08:35 AM   -   FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

Looneyfreaks

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Not to be rude or mean by saying get the fuck out but man if you hate the 303 so much why in the hell are you even at this web site?????? I mean this site was created for people who like or love the TB303..I am not saying if you don't own one you have no right being here hell I came to this page long before I got mine and I learnd a lot from the different topics...But man if all you can do is bash and not be positive Well this goes to you "GET THE FUCK OUT" Because I am tired of reading Hate postings on the 303 and for that matter hate or rude postings to people that ask questions...Everyone is entiltled to an opion but keep the trash out..We are all friends here...So live long enough to teach you grand kids how to turn those shiny little and I mean little knobs....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/22             17-Sep-98  @  10:25 AM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

Richie

Then how come your selling yours for 303$ ??????

Seems fishy to me......

Message 22/22             18-Sep-98  @  11:05 PM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

celtic dream

Good point there,Richie

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)