aaa Virus or Xbase - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Virus or Xbase

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 19-Sep-03  @  06:16 PM   -   Virus or Xbase

§ï†ÅR

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I've been quite out of the loop for a while. Anyone know if either one of these synths has been replicated in vst or dxi format? I think I remember a while back a s/w Virus being made solely for Protools but that's no use to me anyway.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/22             17-Oct-03  @  10:05 PM   -   RE: Virus or Xbase

Influx

Link?: Link

I havent sold any hardware, and doubt I will.

well..I HAVE sold a LOT of hardware actually, but I just stopped using a smapler so that didnt need to stay

still use the virus extensively.

Reaktor is fuckin sick tho...just the sound itself is amazing, and then the huge number of different synths

oh...btw...I Dled a bunch of new ENS and...with 4.03 installed they said "these were created with a newer version than you have"

wtf?

Message 22/22             17-Oct-03  @  10:42 PM   -   RE: Virus or Xbase

§ï†ÅR

Link?: Link

I'd ask over at their forum. You might need to reinstall. Sounds like it could be something in your registry???

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)