aaa Its been quite a while - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Its been quite a while

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 12-Jun-05  @  05:44 AM   -   Its been quite a while

Influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

no one ever accused me of breaking new ground, but I dont think this one sucks

"Hovercraft (mental divergence)"

I had it as a 64k on the internet comp so thats what got uploaded. doesnt sound too bad for that rate.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/22             01-Jul-05  @  12:56 AM   -   RE: Its been quite a while

Influx

Link?: Link

hell yeah!!!

Message 22/22             01-Jul-05  @  12:55 PM   -   RE: Its been quite a while

k

Link?:  Link

heh, i might just try it in logic. Convert the mp3 to wav and stick a few licks over it. I tried that new freebie guitar amp thing a few days ago from Voxengo so the guitar stuff is setup, didnt like it to much for metal tho, it's more like a bluesy/rock amp thing, not a screamer as far as i could see... well anyways, it didnt seem to match the Ibanez too well for a metal sound, but mebbe some tweaking might do it with a bit more time spent, I couldnt seem to get any serious bite out of it tho..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)