aaa more homepage updates - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: more homepage updates

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 04-Jan-06  @  10:09 PM   -   more homepage updates

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

ok... working on a new homepage template that's a bit more managable. Rather than everything being on a scrollable vertical page, it loads sections one at a time to the homepage from the buttons, so it's all a bit neater:

like this

haven't done the stuff to display tracks, mixes & albums yet, but you get the idea - probably we'll add an extra feild so people can add an intro text specialy for the homepage which is seperate from their 7161 page intro (mebbe)

also, i fixed the bug that caused the menu buttons not to change colour - they do now if you change the colour in the colour editor area of the Homepage admin.

to update, go to homepage admin on 7161 and click the green 'MAKE IT SO!' button & it'll update.

once these updates are all finished the PODCAST stuff will be on the homepages too.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/22             10-Jan-06  @  11:03 PM   -   RE: more homepage updates

k

what i meant was, if you do a normal homepage update, there's no errors are there for you?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 22/22             10-Jan-06  @  11:06 PM   -   RE: more homepage updates

k

seems to be ok for the test profile.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)