aaa Let's hear it then! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Let's hear it then!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 20-Mar-98  @  11:32 AM   -   Let's hear it then!

steve_hunt

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

So if it's been to Frankfurt can we get it to your web site?
There's a couple of links on the Nova page which ignore me rudeley when clicked. How about giving them a life?
I'd particularly like to hear the filters going acid and your best impersonation of xmod like Yam GS1 - ELP Pirates etc. I told you I'd buy one if you could make that sound.
Steve

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/22             25-Jun-98  @  09:51 PM   -   RE: Let's hear it then!

Jason

You people sound Happy about the supernova. this is good news to me.

Im from California USA and I was wondering will it come out over here. Im interested into what the Supernova will do for me. Im planning on buying the Access Virus, and the Nord Rack 2. I have an 88 note keyboard so im not interested into buying another Keyboard synth. With these 3 models I should beable to do endless of things and possibilities to last me for years. If I ever buy a nother keyboard synth it would have to be a synth like that New Waldorf Q synth as it has 58 knobs and 38 buttons for editing and 3 oscillators plus a built in 61 note Keyboard. Theres more to it and the info I got was pretty short. It sounds like it may be an awsome VR analog synth that might make me forget the Nord rack 2 if there price is good for it. Im looking for some of the best equipment for my setup. I know all about the Nord Modular and it sounds awsome too but its too complexed for me. I like it more simple and more easier to use so im sticking with this stuff. If I buy your Supernova will there be enough difference in ways of how I can do things with it? My theory is if I buy the Nord Rack 2 or the Waldorf Q,Virus, and the Supernova then I will have the best of each synth. For that there will be plenty of things that one synth can do that the other cant and vice versa. However if the new Waldorf Q is really that great then I'll sell my Alesis QS8 for it. then I will definitly have a sound setup system and beable to create music with endless variety in site. But that probably never happen who knows.

Message 22/22             25-Jun-98  @  09:58 PM   -   RE: Let's hear it then!

Phill

All I can say really is, Listen to the sound. That makes it. We have set up our own distribution in the states so keep posted!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)