aaa GROOVEBOX for sale - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: GROOVEBOX for sale

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 15-Mar-97  @  07:22 PM   -   GROOVEBOX for sale

BohrN1

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hello,
I wish to sell my Groovebox (ROM version 1.02 ..latest!) (Box , manual included).
I bought it a month ago. Please dont ask me why I wanna sell it...
I have also got a new SU-10 (also boxed with manuals in three languages).
Any offers
Please let me know...

PS: I wanna buy a DAT recorder and a decent mixer..hence the sale
:-))

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/22             17-Jul-97  @  12:40 PM   -   RE: GROOVEBOX for sale

Kilo

Agreed........but I can't really sit here slagging Roland to shite .....I've better things to do, AND, they generally make awesomely great products........IF YOU NOTICE THIS SITE IS DESIGNED WHERE POSSIBLE TO SAY....."DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE !!!"........SO MY ADVICE IS.......GENUINELY CHECK OUT THESE NEW PRODUCTS BEFORE PURCHASE.......cos alot of the time, there is better stuff out there as secondhand purchase, problems to be aware of.......

I always say to people who ask about the MC........"why not save up a bit more & get a JV".......all the same sounds......proper editing....etc etc........there ya GO....... Just do it......

Message 22/22             17-Jul-97  @  01:14 PM   -   RE: GROOVEBOX for sale

thats saving up quite a bit more !

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)