aaa I am the Man with tha masta plan!!! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 19-Apr-99  @  11:48 PM   -   I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

kilo

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

for all those who don't know me, I am kilo and this is my website. I am the only person in this world with any common sense. No one has near the intelligence I do! All you people come on my website and talk about silly stupid things and I wish you would quit. This is my website and what I say goes. Don't mess with my or I'll get my momma to beat you up you sissies!!!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/23             16-May-99  @  03:38 AM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

george

yeah-

those boys could use a reality check they havent yet learned to controll the dark side but then same is true for some adults.

It just seems that there are no witnesses or accountability for web users-maybe we should scrap this topic and re-open this sounds more like a bitch chapter than a informative web thread.

Were begining to attract flies-lets run
Not all the users understand how that wanker got this all started. read back about 2 weeks-you'll see

Message 22/23             27-May-99  @  01:25 PM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

Jock

Blimey, and I thought the slag it threads were tough !!!

Message 23/23             26-Jun-99  @  08:05 AM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

treatment

hey man...uh..sorry to bother you...uh....but..uh..what is the best synth in the world?

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)