aaa New bs track - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New bs track

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 24-Aug-03  @  03:53 AM     Edit: 24-Aug-03  |  03:56 AM   -   New bs track

Broken Silence

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hey!

Got a new track up- It's called "Forgiven"

Lots of distortion, harder sounds- some strange ones in there too. I think DTers will like  

I HIGHLY encourage you to listen in HiFi if you can- there are so many little nuances that get eaten in the crappy lofi mix (soundclick's encoder blows donkey)

Thanks alot! All comments, criticisms, advice, anything is very welcome.

Andrew

Soundclick Page (DUE TO LACK OF SPACE DAMMIT!)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/23             12-Sep-03  @  03:01 AM   -   RE: New bs track

Def Z

Link?:  No link

Definitely pro sounding mix. VERY loud, though. Not enough dynamics, as had been said before. A -5RMS is a little squashed. When I've had my stuff mastered, I've always shot for -12rms. That's somewhat loud, but still allows for some breathing room in the slow spots.

I'm really not into the trance thing, though. This is as good as any I've heard, unfortunately, I feel like I've heard it before.

Message 22/23             12-Sep-03  @  04:00 AM   -   RE: New bs track

Broken Silence

Link?:  No link

Wow, thank you for your kind words Def Z and you listen  

Message 23/23             12-Sep-03  @  10:39 PM   -   RE: New bs track

BluStudio

Link?: Link

hey man,

yeah what everyone else said, ace work

only bit im not too sure on is the start, where the perc before the kick sounds a bit quiet and the kick sounds a bit thin/pokey for my tastes - just the start mind you, i think it all sounds great in the meat of the mix- good job, really good.

blu

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)