aaa YES !!!!... NEW MEGA SYNTH IS FINALY HERE.... - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: YES !!!!... NEW MEGA SYNTH IS FINALY HERE....

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 20-Nov-97  @  10:45 PM   -   YES !!!!... NEW MEGA SYNTH IS FINALY HERE....

KILO

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

WELL PEOPLE.....

Well, I just saw it in SoS, so I guess it's ok to tell you now.... despite the fact that I've known about this for several months,(and been sworn to secrecy...beleive me it was real hard NOT to let it out), I can now reveal that Novation are the company with the new analog modelling mega-synth coming out before christmas.... AND ITS A BRUTE !!

16 note poly

.8 seperate outputs

.8 dedicated real-analog multi-FX processors with up to 6 fx for each output (delay, chorus, distortion, reverb)

massive arpeggiator

basically, it's 8 independent analog modelling synths all in one box.... You can either play it as a massive 16 note polysynth, or set-up up to 8 seperate synths, each with its own 6 part FX unit, and it's own dedicated output/s !!!!.... and... yup... each synth can also have its own arpeggiator...(8 arpeggiators !!!)... and they clock to midi... and.... the lfo's that control 'em can clock to a different midi channel !!!, as can other LFO's within the unit !!....and of course, every control receives and sends midi....rack version only for this baby....with update card to follow which takes it to a massive 32 note poly !!! . BLOODY HELL !!!....RRP will be about 1400 quid, but with dealer discounts probably less.....

Jp-8000 etc owners read it & weep !!!!.... and I say bloody well done Novation... they have always offered the most wicked value for your hard earned money, and provided all the right stuff that people want !!!....congratulations Phil & the rest of the Novation crew !!!...made in Britain !!!!

I can also tell you, I'm doing Novations website, and the EPS piccies and specs are on the way right now by post , so I'll have the spec's & piccie's soon, so look out for the dedicated page soon......

fuckin hell !!!..... excellent or what !!!

(just thought i'd post it here, incase you bookmark the chat & miss the front page.....)

I'll be getting one of these babies as payment for doing the site, so full-on demo to follow.... but before that, Phil at Novation is knocking some demo's up, and when they are done, we'll get 'em up here in RA format.....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/23             08-Dec-97  @  08:04 PM   -   RE: YES !!!!... NEW MEGA SYNTH IS FINALY HERE....

kilo

I think it'll be in the uk faster..... I'll let you know, I'll be talkin with Novation Tommorow...

Message 22/23             10-Dec-97  @  01:23 AM   -   RE: YES !!!!... NEW MEGA SYNTH IS FINALY HERE....

etrik

Cool  , I am dieing to get one!!

Message 23/23             10-Dec-97  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: YES !!!!... NEW MEGA SYNTH IS FINALY HERE....

kilo

right........ they had some problem,... one of the control knobs was manufactured to slightly the wrong size, and they are waiting for new ones from far-east....... so.... not too long...

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)