aaa Cakewalk 6.0 Audio Pro Deluxe...NO WAY!! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Cakewalk 6.0 Audio Pro Deluxe...NO WAY!!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 02-Oct-97  @  08:15 PM   -   Cakewalk 6.0 Audio Pro Deluxe...NO WAY!!

Cake

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hi!
I'm actually using Cakewalk 6.0 Audio Pro and I have a lot of problems.

Firstly, driver problems w the AWE64Gold, secondly, this fucking software add everytime big noises like SCRITCHES and BRRRRRRRRES when I'm adding ActiveMovie FX or when I'm equalizing! AND I'M NOT SATURATING!!!!

Thirdly, the dealer told me (I shit on!):
"U can mix 16 audio channels w a P133 and 16MB RAM."

FUCK YOU!!!

I'm working w a p133, 64MB RAM and a SCSI "wide" HD and u know what?!? It's impossible to mix more than 5 channels (44,1 Khz) without losing a lot of sound quality. And Cakewalk add big holes without sound if u r reading tout much audio files at the same time.

I tested my processor w Norton Utils, and when I'm reading 2 tracks at the same time, my processor work at 100%.

For this price, Cakewalk is a big fucking pile of shit.

I don't know what about Cubase.

I'm looking 4 Logic Audio Pro by Emagic. Someone can tell me something about it?

ThanX!!!

Cake.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/24             16-Oct-97  @  12:21 PM   -   RE: Cakewalk 6.0 Audio Pro Deluxe...NO WAY!!

kilo

er.... Rabbit mate..... what you ask and especially what you offer is highly illegal......... you would be very stupid to proclaim that your offering illegal s/w and include your email address !!!.......

Message 22/24             21-Oct-97  @  01:25 AM   -   RE: Cakewalk 6.0 Audio Pro Deluxe...NO WAY!!

I`M SWEET I`VE ALL THE BEST SOUND APPZ CAKEWALK,CUBASE ETC AND HAVEN`T PAID FOR ONE, THERE FOR IF ONE DOESN`T WORK I`LL USE THE OTHER ONE , GOOD A ( - :

Message 23/24             28-Oct-97  @  07:44 PM   -   RE: Cakewalk 6.0 Audio Pro Deluxe...NO WAY!!

zeno14

i have been having some problems from Cakewalk 6.0, also. but overall the sequencer great. my only complaint is that i'm running the program on a AST laptop with a P-100 chip and 16Mb.

when i record digital audio, it's recorded with poor sounding mono playback. is there anyway that i can get stereo sound out of it without buying a new computer. and if not what type of soundcard would you recommend. Please e-mail me at Zeno14@aol.com

Message 24/24             28-Oct-97  @  07:44 PM   -   RE: Cakewalk 6.0 Audio Pro Deluxe...NO WAY!!

zeno14

i have been having some problems from Cakewalk 6.0, also. but overall the sequencer great. my only complaint is that i'm running the program on a AST laptop with a P-100 chip and 16Mb.

when i record digital audio, it's recorded with poor sounding mono playback. is there anyway that i can get stereo sound out of it without buying a new computer. and if not what type of soundcard would you recommend. Please e-mail me at Zeno14@aol.com

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)