aaa trouble getting to forums - Drums / rhythms / programming forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: trouble getting to forums

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 02-Oct-00  @  05:30 PM   -   trouble getting to forums

pizza crust

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I'm having trouble getting to the forums from
the main page using the drop-down box...
the only thing I can get to is this forum because it has a link further down the page....
can anyone help?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/25             06-Oct-00  @  08:53 AM   -   RE: trouble getting to forums

H

By the way I use dialup and I was wondering on your G4 450 do you use any media software like Media Cleaner Pro 4,FCP,Quicktime Pro,Commotion DV,And Sorrenson Broadcaster?The only Audio software I have on my machine Is TC Works Spark 1.5 and TC works Native reverb.I tried Cubase but didn't like the latency while recording so I'm thinking of getting the new Tascam 788 but can't find info on the Tascam site about the sample rate.my Sony pro camera only supports 48khz audio I don't want to have to Use SRC unless I have too.But that's just more rendering for my mac.I'm also using the Delta dio 2496 card to input via spdif from my finalizer 96k.I was hoping to sell the finalizer because the TC software achieves the same quality results.thanks.

Message 22/25             06-Oct-00  @  08:56 AM   -   RE: trouble getting to forums

H

Hey look at that Netscape doesn't cut off my sentences

Message 23/25             06-Oct-00  @  03:02 PM   -   RE: trouble getting to forums

damballah

Link?:  Link

Nah, H, print design, I art direct one of those free weeklies with futon ads and bar listings, etc.

Message 24/25             06-Oct-00  @  08:05 PM   -   RE: trouble getting to forums

k

sure mac's have uses, my bro uses lots of mac's and does top catalogs etc for named big clients... but in the web design bus, if youve been around it for like 6 or more years you will know just how big is the flood of these graphics people doing a bluff... they are everywhere. and theiir whole emphasis is arty farty.

Message 25/25             06-Oct-00  @  08:27 PM   -   RE: trouble getting to forums

H

Like I said for my apps there is no substitute.I use all hardware for music except for my TC audio editor and TC plug ins only.Not a web designer more flow in Pro DVCAM production and it's still a floodgate business.$750 a day plus expenses(rentals,transportation,and media)and I'm just starting editing fetches $85 an hr w/ a 6 hr. minimum.Very easy to learn if your arty farty.Ok some people have a hard time w/ it but in truth once you put out 1 or 2 good projects people start knocking your doors down.Plus pretty soon I'll have a union card and then it's all scale baby!I plan on hiring a grip soon and then w/ a 2 man EFP team you can fetch about $1400 a shoot.Warning very expensive business to get into and requires constant upgrades.I have my own E-zine coming out soon I'm in the process of negotiating a distribution contract.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)