aaa JoMoX IS HERE! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: JoMoX IS HERE!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 27-Feb-99  @  04:25 PM   -   JoMoX IS HERE!

ReZo-99

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Has anyone tried out anything from JoMoX? A friend of mine said that the JoMoX XBase09 is doper than a 909. Its pure analog and it has more 'punch' than the 909. It has its own step sequencer like the 909 and all the same functions. JoMoX also has a synth on the way called the SUNSYNTH or something like that, I forgot but it looks tight. Its pure analog and it has I think 8 sounds. Go check it out!

ReZo-99

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/25             30-Mar-99  @  06:47 AM   -   RE: JoMoX IS HERE!

the_real_deal

I have a hard time reading through all these
rants about analog purism sometimes.

well, back to the bedroom.

the girlfriend is waiting.

Message 22/25             30-Mar-99  @  09:47 AM   -   Analogue Purism as Fuck!!

jcu3

Damn right, CHODE! I've seen to many kiddies at the music stores with a sucker in their mouthes, backback, hugepants, jogging shoes, pierced out, choked up and smoked up rave puss. Hitting the start button on some Rave-o-Lution or some MC-505 with some tasteless factory pattern bullshit. And sitting there thinking their soo fucking talented. It's become so instantanous! We purists are a dying breed and we'll never change. Analog is expensive and it actually takes some work. Imagine that? So go head with your Digibeam Controller and new flourescent pink "Groove Approved" !$1000 piece of trash. Twist a knob and hope it doesn't fall off in your hand, sir.
Well, I gotta go step-time something in this little silver box we all seem to hate so much. ..... over.

Message 23/25             30-Mar-99  @  10:17 AM   -   RE: JoMoX IS HERE!

Rob Brown

No shit JCU3@hotmail. Your right man!

Message 24/25             30-Mar-99  @  03:52 PM   -   RE: JoMoX IS HERE!

pedicelli

You're right about the Groove Approved shit...it's all bullshit and looks all fancy 'n' stuff to attract little kids....Roland's on crack...

Message 25/25             21-Apr-99  @  03:26 AM   -   RE: JoMoX IS HERE!

Blue

Link?: Link

Jomox Xbase09 Has been here for quite some time now and I'd like to say that the bass drums are some of the fattest I've ever heard. You can program every step of the grid to play a different pitch for each instrument.(A drum and basssist's wet dream) The only negative that I can think of is the fact that it is only three part polyphonic with alt. clap/rim/cym ect. but this problem has now been eraticated by the development of the Airbase (the every drum sound having it's own voice engine multiple outs for each rackmount interface). Does anyone have any realtime feedback on this interesting module?

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)