aaa Future Retro 777 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Future Retro 777

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 11-Nov-99  @  03:18 PM   -   Future Retro 777

[bokonon]

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Why is it everyone is so concerned with TB-303's? I had the silver box for a while and the 777 takes everything that's worth half a shite from it and integrates it with modern technology, ya know like midi. check out www.futureretro.com for info on what is the last nail in the 303's coffin. (a less expensive nail i might add)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/25             13-Dec-99  @  11:13 AM   -   RE: Future Retro 777

Hey 11 fricken years.........
Sorry I wan't listening to acid music when I was 9 years old. I'm only 20. Chill out.

Message 22/25             14-Dec-99  @  03:18 PM   -   RE: Future Retro 777

jcraig

what the hell, kid, do you live in a vacuum or something? hell I bought my first 303 when they came out with money from my paper route...I was 8 years old at the time.

Naw, I've had it just over a year and didn't know what one was until 1994. And I got raped buying it...but whatever. I wasn't about to wait for a bargain, just saw one for sale and figured I'd better act right away. I could have shopped wiser, but oh well, I can always get my money back (despite what some will tell you prices ain't dropping.) As for clones, the only similar piece I played with was a keyboard basstation...an ok synth, but 303 for me, thanks. Weeeoouuwwwoiiiii.........and so forth.

Message 23/25             28-Dec-99  @  01:57 PM   -   RE: Future Retro 777

gijody1

why bother pitting one piece of gear against the other.
i have a tb 303 AND a fr 777, together i use them with my 909 to kick ass. i figure you never can have too many guns.
i wouldn't trade my three 0 three for anything tho, its kinda like a piece of rave culture to me.

Message 24/25             28-Dec-99  @  01:57 PM   -   RE: Future Retro 777

gijody1

why bother pitting one piece of gear against the other.
i have a tb 303 AND a fr 777, together i use them with my 909 to kick ass. i figure you never can have too many guns.
i wouldn't trade my three 0 three for anything tho, its kinda like a piece of rave culture to me.

Message 25/25             13-Jan-00  @  07:44 PM   -   RE: Future Retro 777

ReZo-99

Link?: Link

I finally updated my FutureRetro section on my website...some what anyway. If you have any reviews, pics, patches, or audio samples of the 777, send them to me and I'll post them on my site.

Peace.

ReZo-99
High Society

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)