aaa hidden 303 in video game - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: hidden 303 in video game

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 23-Jul-02  @  01:45 AM   -   hidden 303 in video game

Boo

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Heh, I've just hidden a TB303 on a spaceship's computer console model in a PS2 game. It's there in all it's knobby glory and only visible if you know what to look for.

If it stays there (Hopefully, nobody will notice), I'll let people know where to find it when the game comes out. It'll be in a couple of months.

Boo

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/25             09-Oct-02  @  12:41 AM   -   RE: hidden 303 in video game

milan

Link?: Link

so. its been a couple of months now. where´s the game? and where´s boo for that matter?

Message 22/25             09-Oct-02  @  04:55 PM   -   RE: hidden 303 in video game

Boo

I'm here!  

The game will be out very soon! The American release is at the end of Oct/start of Nov. The European release will be maybe 3 weeks after that and the Japanese release, who knows???

The good news is that the 303 has not been tampered with and it's clearly visible in the level AND in several in-game movies!  
They decided to use the control panel in several movie sets, so as the evil boss is talking about his plans for intergalactic domination from the bridge of his ship, there is a row of maybe 4 303's in the background in plain sight!

Nobody will even notice if they don't know what they're looking for. I'm sure you guys will notice, though!

I'll announce the game title upon American release and post some screens then.

For my next trick, a 909 will be hidden in a new game called 'monkey tennis'...

Message 23/25             09-Oct-02  @  05:02 PM   -   RE: hidden 303 in video game

milan

aye... i forgot to ask you where to find the movies. are they even available for the public?

oh well, off to google it  

Message 24/25             09-Oct-02  @  05:04 PM     Edit: 09-Oct-02  |  05:09 PM   -   RE: hidden 303 in video game

milan

btw, just discovered the game´s website. very nicely done!  

Message 25/25             09-Oct-02  @  10:30 PM   -   RE: hidden 303 in video game

Boo

The website was handled by Sony Europe. There was going to be a different one for the US, but they just decided to get a .com for everybody instead. I only found the website today myself. A nice surprise.  

I don't think the movies have been released yet... There are some gameplay footage MPG's, but that is all.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)