aaa Why I dont eat dairy! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Why I dont eat dairy!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 08-Oct-02  @  07:48 PM   -   Why I dont eat dairy!

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

actualy I stopped after me dad got cancer, and I was looking on the www and found some interesting data about territorial cancer rates linked to dairy consumption

i stumbled across this tho - eek!!....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/25             09-Oct-02  @  04:45 AM   -   RE: Why I dont eat dairy!

tmfkagt

Link?:  No link

influx the female kicker! :0

Message 22/25             09-Oct-02  @  11:04 AM   -   RE: Why I dont eat dairy!

influx

Link?: Link

no. influx the STOP FUCKING TICKLING ME YOU TORTUROUS AUNT, YOU!

Message 23/25             09-Oct-02  @  12:42 PM   -   RE: Why I dont eat dairy!

xoxos

i think we're okay.

it's funny.. one of our best memories is him holding my hand and walking me down main street in rhymney.

on the day i got the news he was bad, as i pedal up to my house, what do i see.. a grandfather walking a toddler down the street, same way.

and you don't see that a lot in tucson.

that month there were times i'd have this swath of energy around me so thick it made the lightbulbs crackle.

oh! and our other best memory is watching tom and jerry together.. so yesterday (day after that night) what goes on the telly at work right when i walk into the breakroom??? "ya-d-da-da, ya-d-da-da, d-d-d-d-d-d-d-da-d-dah-d-da-daaa.."

(oh like that happens everyday...)

but i still can't do it.

Message 24/25             09-Oct-02  @  12:46 PM   -   RE: Why I dont eat dairy!

xoxos

23^

24:

"Whatever we choose to do to reach a place is nothing compared the effects of the weather there"

please forgive me  

Message 25/25             09-Oct-02  @  01:12 PM   -   RE: Why I dont eat dairy!

cheddar

Link?:  Link

Sorry

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)