aaa Site Frontpage change - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Site Frontpage change

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 13-Jan-06  @  03:31 PM   -   Site Frontpage change

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

yeah, in case you only come to the forum, new front alteration to rotate reviews and articles. Gives more variety

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/25             21-Jan-06  @  12:39 PM   -   boomshanka

alexsimons33

Link?: Link

check out new band Boomshanka everybody

Message 22/25             21-Jan-06  @  07:44 PM   -   RE: Site Frontpage change

k

always you sounds quite 'smiths' the intro anyways... 'disco' lol, i like the prodigyesque bassline at the start.

they are mixed oddly, drums on the first one are VERY high... vocals are way high on disco, good stuff tho, but the vocal's a bit naked out there on its own

i'd say they need a remix... good solo on Disco

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 23/25             24-Jan-06  @  12:20 PM   -   RE: Site Frontpage change

k

just to say, we got a final essay to deliver for friday at college, after which i'm free for a while...

anyways then we can get on and get these new things implemented like the payment space upgrades (written & ready to switch live), podcasting for deejay sets (already written & working), upgrades to ALL Podcasts for 100% compatibility with all feilds in the iTunes shop. (plus an FAQ on adding your music to iTunes shop/store) and also switch on the new free Homepage template design (now each homepage with dedicated forum).

Message 24/25             24-Jan-06  @  06:09 PM   -   RE: Site Frontpage change

cheddar

Link?: Link

Struts might be nice for a single page solution - for we too had to entertain this change. Still not gone out but it seems to work fine

Message 25/25             24-Jan-06  @  07:22 PM   -   RE: Site Frontpage change

k

'struts' ?... what's that?

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)