aaa MicroQ Lite???? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: MicroQ Lite????

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 03-Dec-02  @  05:30 PM   -   MicroQ Lite????

DjMik

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I've been updating my studio again and I'm thinking of getting a virtual analog synth.. Thomann has a great deal of MicroQ Lite. I know it's like MicroQ with less voices. But they say it includes some kind of update coupon to MicroQ? Now I guess I can't just stick the coupon inside MicroQ and have it updated, right?   Would I have to send it somewhere to be updated? Does somebody know how this works..?

I just ordered 80GB Maxtor HD with 8MB buffer..should be good for audio recording. Also I'll update my Win2000 to XP. The rest of my 'operation update' will include mostly cables..  

Anyway..about the MicroQ Lite..??

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/26             10-Dec-02  @  05:37 PM   -   RE: MicroQ Lite????

errata

Link?: Link

http://www.davesmithinstruments.com/

Waaahhhooooooo.... That's one mean little monster! You won't be sorry.

e

Message 22/26             11-Dec-02  @  03:04 AM   -   RE: MicroQ Lite????

Pongoid

The Growl sample alone sold me. First sound I heard out of it, and KNEW it meant business at that point. Dude, anything that can pull that kind of sheer flesh rending tone out gets a two-thumbs-up, and 3/4 erect in my book. Evolver is sick. No offense Wolfram, but the Pulse Plus just got beat out (STOMPED ON!!!!) in every catagory, including size.

Ape

Message 23/26             11-Dec-02  @  08:06 AM   -   RE: MicroQ Lite????

Maarten

wow, that's one dirty puppy...

Message 24/26             15-Dec-02  @  02:53 PM   -   RE: MicroQ Lite????

Bastiaan

What is to stop shops to buy 1 upgrade and then sell their lites as regular microq's.

Message 25/26             15-Dec-02  @  04:19 PM   -   RE: MicroQ Lite????

Stefan

Until now none of the known hacker groups has shown interest in reengineering the operating system and removing the serial number request ;-)

Message 26/26             25-Dec-02  @  03:57 PM   -   RE: MicroQ Lite????

DjMik

Link?:  No link

Well, I've made up my mind. I'm gonna save money for RS7000. I tried one and I think it's the dream come true sequencer for studio and live use. I might have to sell some gear allthough I've decided to keep all the synths I ever buy.. Maybe RS7000 could replace my A4000 since I don't use it to it's limits. I'll hopefully get one of those Waldorf va's later if they'll be available then..I hope so!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 26 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)