aaa An industrio-trance anthem. - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: An industrio-trance anthem.

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 27-Jun-01  @  01:38 AM   -   An industrio-trance anthem.

vuduimp

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

New track online... It's called Anthem. The intro is dark and ambient... the middle is angry but not mindless... and the end is triumphant. I think it's my best track so far, and I hope to get some feedback on it from you guys.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/27             02-Jul-01  @  04:48 PM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

sitar

I meant UT maps. Come to think of it, I do come across bots while moving around in DT.

Message 22/27             02-Jul-01  @  10:33 PM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

roller8

Link?: Link

Man, what the hell is going on here?

Oh, the track is pretty hard around the 2 min. mark. You totally want to do some mad techno... Trim the fat I say and give the power to the people. All they want is the chorus so why wait the 2 minute mark to give the people what they want? All meat and no potatoes. That's how we want it.

Nice synth programming.

Message 23/27             03-Jul-01  @  06:51 PM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

k

you know whats hilarious?.. you cant say 'fuck' or 'pussy' etc on the UT epic forums ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 24/27             03-Jul-01  @  11:44 PM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

influx

thought you couldnt say it here, either?

Message 25/27             04-Jul-01  @  11:00 PM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

k

oh c'mon... i find that hilarious tho - the game is about blowing people into bloody chunks and yet the forum is run like some sewing bee from a Lewis book. heh heh... well tragic

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 26/27             05-Jul-01  @  12:26 AM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

influx

contradiction is a wonderful thing, aint it? Im not familiar with UT but from what you said...well...violence is of course ok, but cussing...thats a whole nother ball game innit?

Message 27/27             05-Jul-01  @  12:25 PM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

k

yeah .. and NOOooooooo sex... people getting their heads blown off is fine but no sex please it'll corrupt the youth  

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 27 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)