aaa Ronald Dumsfeld - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Ronald Dumsfeld

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 13-Mar-03  @  08:17 AM   -   Ronald Dumsfeld

Filthy McNasty

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I ain't having a yank bash fellow Dters but Jesus!!!! Ronald Dumsfeld is a proper caveman. I thought he was supposed to be this brilliant man but he is the most undiplomatic man in this whole Iraqi crisis. He keeps putting his foot in his mouth and is very agressive. How could he be so stupid as to state that America would go top war without the UK. And this after all the hard work Mr Blair has been doing trying to bridge the gap between America and Europe. Plus Mr Bush can't string a sentance together. He always gets a least one long word, per sentance, totally wrong.

Sorry fellow DTers but I'm angry now.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/28             14-Mar-03  @  10:14 AM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

k

Link?:  Link

lol!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 22/28             14-Mar-03  @  12:45 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

§ï†ÅR

Link?: Link

We have some real winners in the whitehouse for sure. that whole "we've changed what we call french fries in the dining room to freedom fries" thing was the most inane stupid no-words-to-describe-it childish thing I've ever heard. And the French came back and said, "We're sorry to inform everyone that french fries are not actually French. It's embarassing.

If they had said we have changed the name from croissant to doublecross-ant, wouldn't have been any wiser diplomatically but at least it would've shown some signs of intelligence.

Message 23/28             14-Mar-03  @  01:03 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

Flithy McNasty

Its true Sitar. Very embarassing. LOL.

Message 24/28             14-Mar-03  @  01:03 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

man called clay

and you know what sitar? the american public would surely stand in long lines to BUY those double-cross ants...jumbo-sized! waving flags cheering loudly....rumsfeld...after you bomb THEM...bomb US too would ya!?!?! and we'd LIKE it.

Message 25/28             14-Mar-03  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

nobody

of course, amerikkka has been messing with french food names and traditions for a while now..

example - the french make Le Croissant. burger king makes "The Croissan'wich"! and many, many buy one. not me, but I don't eat burger king, so..

wasn't there something about not calling it French Toast anymore also?? Freedom Toast!

Buy more! NOW! Don't let those filthy terrorists win! Of course, "fighting a war on terror" is roughly equal to fighting a war on jealousy - can't be fought, or won

Message 26/28             14-Mar-03  @  02:21 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

moonunit

anyone seen the "old Europe" incident? haven't seen it for myself, but it was related to me in vivid details that i unfortunately can't remember.

Rumsfeld makes a disdainful comment and says "old Europe", the chinese guy get's the translation and can't hold-down a corner smile.

:`)

Message 27/28             14-Mar-03  @  02:25 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

milan

"fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity"

Message 28/28             14-Mar-03  @  02:47 PM   -   RE: Ronald Dumsfeld

man called clay

not to be confused with sitting in a tentful of sand.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 28 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)