aaa Acid_Cat - MC 303 questions ????????????? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Acid_Cat - MC 303 questions ?????????????

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 06-Mar-98  @  11:32 PM   -   Acid_Cat - MC 303 questions ?????????????

kilo

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

here ya go Acid...... check this iste out for the midi-channel-off thing, plus loads more..... it's the best MC303 site i've seen in hours of browsing.....

http://www.quantize.com/mc303/

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/28             11-Mar-98  @  04:52 PM   -   RE: Acid_Cat - MC 303 questions ?????????????

Blunted

I bought the prophecy, I do like the sound, the quality
is good..Yes? So what if it's not analog.....at least it
won't break in 6 months....Heh

Message 22/28             11-Mar-98  @  04:52 PM   -   RE: Acid_Cat - MC 303 questions ?????????????

steve

TV test gear is best. So Shaaat it!!!!!!!!

Message 23/28             12-Mar-98  @  12:59 AM   -   RE: Acid_Cat - MC 303 questions ?????????????

acid cat

I'd just like to say my home entertainment skills have deteriorated to a more comfortable level since I acquired the MC303. Now, instead of having to make polite conversation with the various wired and acid-freaked tossers who frequent my house, I just steer them in the direction of the mc303. That way, they're occupied for hours and I don't have to politely listen to them rant on with their acid talk.

Message 24/28             13-Mar-98  @  01:44 PM   -   RE: Acid_Cat - MC 303 questions ?????????????

Avene.

What, do they all walk over to it and bag the crap out of it??? Sorry, just joking. Analog purist, yeah right, whatever you say. I've only got 2 purely analog synths, the Pulse and Micromoog. If you're after fake digital analog, get a copy of Reality for your PC, it kicks ass. Generator sounds really nice also. That's the thing, I don't think you really need to go for a hardware fake analog synth when you can just download software that does the same thing. Maybe it's some sort of knob preoccupation you all have.

That new Yamaha synth sounds alright, but it's got no knobs from what I remember...

Message 25/28             13-Mar-98  @  03:16 PM   -   RE: Acid_Cat - MC 303 questions ?????????????

acid cat

I believe a healthly `nob' fixation is a benefit to a woman's life Avene. And a plus for her lovers.

Message 26/28             13-Mar-98  @  04:22 PM   -   RE: Acid_Cat - MC 303 questions ?????????????

kid303

Being digital does not mean inferior to analogue. It's that kind of bullshit that has led to the 303 going for over a grand at one point..i mean c'mon!!

Message 27/28             20-Mar-98  @  09:38 PM   -   RE: Acid_Cat - MC 303 questions ?????????????

j_and_r

march 1998

I just bought this goodie a month ago. It's a cool goodie!
Just now I finished my 1st song but I could not manage to store the song setup-write. Things like
delay-settings 'n stuff.
Now everytime when I boot my 303 I have to reset all this shit to my liking before I playback my
song!
how do I do this? I think I'm overlooking something.
please help me.

Message 28/28             21-Mar-98  @  04:38 PM   -   RE: Acid_Cat - MC 303 questions ?????????????

kilo

check the guys at the site listed at the start of the thread..... it's the best mc-303 site i've seen....

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 28 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)