aaa I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 17-Oct-02  @  09:10 AM   -   I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!

chroma

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

bought a sampler because you said so, bought a sequencer because you said so, gonna buy a pc because...

now how do i keep from totally turning into a studio rat? i took a week off from work and i havent done anything but tweak and rtfm and find loop points and recable and AAARGGHH!!! I HAVENT EVEN GONE TO THE BEACH OR ANYTHING!!! (tropics=beach weather all year round) i went to ONE party, went to the mall once...shit..i used to have a life, i used to be an ordinary guy...now my back is shot, im out of shape physically, im broke, i stay up all nite and sleep till noon and f*ck if i have the killer tunes to show for it...worse its back to work on monday...

"i tried so haard...and umm um uh..." you know, the linkin park song

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/29             18-Oct-02  @  07:52 PM   -   RE: I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!

moonunit

Link?: Link

a van der graaf generator is what your looking for. I scored two vintage "Stoned Again'" velvet posters, mint, for a buck each. one over each monitor, it'll be lovely.

ahh, 'shrooms season .....

Message 22/29             18-Oct-02  @  08:19 PM   -   RE: I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!

psylichon

I wouldn't recommend taping posters over your monitors. Might affect high frequency response.

Message 23/29             18-Oct-02  @  08:22 PM   -   RE: I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!

moonunit

Link?:  No link

he he taping... i'm getting them FRAMED !

Message 24/29             19-Oct-02  @  04:43 AM     Edit: 19-Oct-02  |  05:06 AM   -   RE: I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!

damballah

File?:  [image]

[image file]

stoned again: that's r. crumb aint it

here's a little crumb for yez

Message 25/29             19-Oct-02  @  06:28 AM   -   RE: I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!

psylichon

wow you are stoned. I challenge you to relate that post to this thread tomorrow!

psylichon

Message 26/29             19-Oct-02  @  06:38 AM   -   RE: I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!

damballah

moonunit sez he scored two vintage "stoned again" posters, which shows a guys head progressively melting between his hands. It was drawn by 60s SF underground cartoonist R. Crumb, as is the above picture. and "big ass" in the other thread. that's all.  

Message 27/29             19-Oct-02  @  06:40 AM   -   RE: I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!

psylichon

ok, you're forgiven :}

Did he do "keep on truckin'"? I saw the movie bout him but don't remember a reference.

psylichon

Message 28/29             19-Oct-02  @  06:45 AM   -   RE: I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!

damballah

yup, that's him too.

Message 29/29             19-Oct-02  @  03:23 PM   -   RE: I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!

moonunit

lol @ psylichon

well d, vintage i don't know really, but it reads 1975 Monarch publication and a phone number.

i'm still looking for that elusive pop garage sell where i get to say:

"how much for the shinny funny looking plastic box?"

twelve hundred bucks

and then you wake up in a sweat, screaming...

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 29 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)