aaa Greetings from Sri-Lanka - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Greetings from Sri-Lanka

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 23-Nov-02  @  10:16 AM   -   Greetings from Sri-Lanka

Bastiaan

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Guys, just wanted to let you all know that there's elephants, tea and tamils in Sri-Lanka...just not as much of those filthy tree hugging hippies that seem to have taken over India.

Well, off the maldives in a few days...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/29             10-Dec-02  @  11:49 AM   -   RE: Greetings from Sri-Lanka

xoxos

Link?: Link

i got a pal into gazpacho or whatever you call that martial art where all the white people play berimbaus and cuicas and yell. gone several times.. said there's great d+b there. the indentured worker gig is pretty sickening. take hovercraft, machine weapons. kill everyone.

Message 22/29             10-Dec-02  @  01:47 PM   -   RE: Greetings from Sri-Lanka

Jock

Link?:  No link

An elephant shower ? that must hurt. I assume they give you a hard had to wear ?

why dont you they just use water like most people ?

Message 23/29             10-Dec-02  @  02:28 PM   -   RE: Greetings from Sri-Lanka

bastiaan

Gee Jock, I'm kinda curious what youevision when someone mentions a bridal shower or what you'd make of words like minute-maid...

I'll post some piccies of me and my elephant buddies sometime soon.

Message 24/29             10-Dec-02  @  07:10 PM   -   RE: Greetings from Sri-Lanka

xoxos

"you must be rather flexible then"

Message 25/29             11-Dec-02  @  08:56 AM   -   RE: Greetings from Sri-Lanka

bastiaan

Message 26/29             11-Dec-02  @  11:26 AM   -   RE: Greetings from Sri-Lanka

influx

"Anyway, damn, Fullerton??? No wonder you such a grouchykins! "

ahahahahahhaahhahaha. better than anaheim I guess but the god damn college girls are just SO shallow. sad.

you been here?

Message 27/29             11-Dec-02  @  11:46 AM   -   RE: Greetings from Sri-Lanka

xoxos

those aren't college girls, they're hell's officers.

Message 28/29             11-Dec-02  @  05:19 PM   -   RE: Greetings from Sri-Lanka

milan

oh poor you, influx! life must be hell down there  

Message 29/29             11-Dec-02  @  09:06 PM   -   RE: Greetings from Sri-Lanka

influx

"oh poor you, influx! life must be hell down there"

heh. not exactly. doesnt mean I really like the place all that much. but its safe, secure, and clean.

nice and easy for programmed influx.

heh. hells minions is RIGHT!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 29 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)