aaa This forum is for high school kids - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: This forum is for high school kids

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 28-Jan-99  @  04:41 PM   -   This forum is for high school kids

fartmaker

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

You can tell that this forum is filled with kids who think that because they can play two chords in succession they should be rock stars.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/30             07-Feb-99  @  03:52 PM   -   RE: This forum is for high school kids

Bubbles

Fartmaker....

Give us the your top 10 do's and don'ts for rock stars....this should keep you entertained....

Message 22/30             07-Feb-99  @  05:36 PM   -   RE: This forum is for high school kids

shado

Link?:  Link

Wanna impress me? Suck my cock! BTW IF you're not in the band or fucking the band, Fuck off!!!! Dale

Message 23/30             07-Feb-99  @  06:09 PM   -   That's the best you can do?

fartmaker

Boy, you guys are dumb. Fuck off? I've already heard that one. Action speaks louder than words? That's really witty. Suck my cock? That's articulate.

Do's and don't for rocks stars? That's something I can tackle......Listen and learn....

Do:
Look in the mirror when you strike that "E" power cord,
and give a menacing stare.

Do:
Flip your long hair back every 3 seconds so people will pay attention to you (because otherwise, they won't.)

Do:
Limit your vocabulary to "dude" or "cool".

Don't:
Be seen with any dorks that could blow you away on guitar.
It doesn't matter if you could learn a thing a two, either.

Don't:
Practice every day. Once a week is enough. You can jam along to Megadeth or Crow songs, if you can ever figure out the chords.

Don't:
quit drinking, drugs, wear a condom, or develop a good attitude. You can be irresponsible, big-headed, and an asshole, too. Don't forget - you have long hair and a guitar, so the whole world owes you something.....

It's obvious to me that I'm dealing with people that are less intelligent than I am. I can tell by the responses.
Can anyone out there see that this is not serious and not take it as a personal attack!?!

Message 24/30             08-Feb-99  @  09:37 AM   -   RE: This forum is for high school kids

Al

This is DanceTech....I don't think there are too many long-haired guitar players here...well maybe just a couple. Anyway, keep em coming Fartmaker...I need something to cheer up a monday morning.

Message 25/30             08-Feb-99  @  12:51 PM   -   RE: This forum is for high school kids

touche

Link?:  Link

fartmaker,

I'm afraid you're setting up yourself for some good ol'time ol'fashioned deathbed regret...

You'll be thinking.. why did I waste my best years taunting and stirring... If only I hadn't wasted my time...

This site is about music (?) - less wind more sound* ...

damn still no touche in sight... oops..

this was supposed to be a serious rebuttal**

* and no fart jokes about that statement!
** again, no fart jokes!

after all, where is the source of merriment in a forced exhale of digestive gases through a weakened sphincter, resulting in an often audible vibration of the surrounding flesh? What's so funny about that hey?

What's so funny if your sitting in a quiet waiting room, perhaps within hearing distance of a pretty secretary, when such an event occurs?

And you'd have to be truly corrupt to think it funny that your boss made such a noise in an important board meeting, perhaps after making what every right-minded person knows is a serious point.

e.g.
Boss: "We must not allow these dismal financial predictions to affect our advertising budget.. We must NOT!" [short sharp blat]

There is nothing funny about arguments in which important issues are punctuated and accentuated by these bodily phenomena.

to summarise, Mr. Maker..
.. for god sakes, grow up and get serious! [blat]

Touche!

Message 26/30             08-Feb-99  @  04:08 PM   -   RE: This forum is for high school kids

Charlie

Kilo, I have no bone with you, I enjoy this site, you have me mixed up with someone else.

Message 27/30             08-Feb-99  @  11:11 PM   -   RE: This forum is for high school kids

kilo

r-e-e-e-e-e-a-ly ??.... they're using the same pc as you then Chas old boy....anyways... the dogs have been let loose... so if it aint you then it's cool right !!?........ and....whoever posted it... i actually have long hair and shred..... and frankly loads of people in the dancescene came from rock and punk... it's not all corporate tit shots and designer alchohol y'know... most of the dance heros are about 40 years old now... and the DJ's....but thats only natural... these people were laying the foundation years back... now they are in controilling positions, or in top positions... that is natural..... years of hard work....

Message 28/30             10-Feb-99  @  01:13 AM   -   RE: This forum is for high school kids

Charlie

I agree with you 100%, in fact I used to play crossover metal/punk (80s) and had hair to my ass, well those days are gone and I got into drum machines, new wave,electronic dance etc. and the sequencer days began. It still is fun to just pick up the guitar and play though, I'm a bit obsessive about everything so the gear sometimes is an obstacle to composing and just finishing a track. BTW, there are a least million or so PCs out there, and just so many brands to go around, please keep that in mind next time.

Message 29/30             10-Feb-99  @  01:46 AM   -   to Mr. Touche

Fartmaker

Very well done!!

An amusing reply. Get serious? This place is already full of kids who take themselves to seriously. I will not.

I take the carmudgeon role with great pride. To see all the children ringing their teeth out in fustration is amusing to me. At least your response had something to it, not just the standard "fuck you".

Keep em' coming.

Message 30/30             10-Feb-99  @  08:13 PM   -   RE: This forum is for high school kids

kilo

yeah...a mate of mine just been gettying into working with his kit and a drum box.... he's really into it....

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 30 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)