aaa Don’t buy the CS6x!!! - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Don’t buy the CS6x!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 09-May-00  @  04:39 PM   -   Don’t buy the CS6x!!!

arie-z

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Don’t buy the CS6x. It sucks big time. Don’t let all the positive reviews fool you. I’m beginning to feel sorry I ever bought the thing. The appegiator doesn’t sync to midi clock. So all you dance producers have a major problem, unless you want to write out all your arpeggio’s.
I also have a PLG-AN installed. You wouldn’t believe how long it took to figuur out how the damn thing worked and most of the stuff aren’t mentioned in the manual. I have been trying for weeks to get support from Yamaha, but they always keep beating around the bush. I finally got some positive help. Not from Yamaha, but from G.Gregson (author of the PLG-AN editor).
Now that I know how it works, I discovered that it’s so difficult and time consuming, that I probably won’t use the thing. So that’s the story. I would certainly think twice before buying it.

Andrew

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/34             16-May-00  @  08:11 AM   -   RE: Don’t buy the CS6x!!!

k

i cant be bothered to read the flaming, but the gregsons editors usually allow you to save your edits as midifiles anywhere on your system

Message 22/34             16-May-00  @  08:12 AM   -   RE: Don’t buy the CS6x!!!

k

or as sysex... well... mine does

Message 23/34             16-May-00  @  09:18 AM   -   RE: Don’t buy the CS6x!!!

Jasper

we have a new contender!!

in theeeeeee bluuuuueee corner... kilo and his sysex specialll.

ahem... sorry.

Message 24/34             16-May-00  @  04:24 PM   -   RE: Don’t buy the CS6x!!!

Arie

Swift where are you now?? You don't seem so swift anymore ;-) Or could it be that I was right and you chickened out?

Message 25/34             16-May-00  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: Don’t buy the CS6x!!!

Arie

K, you are right, but I don't always want to turn on the damn computer when I'm tweakin' them knobs. You know?

Message 26/34             16-May-00  @  05:54 PM   -   RE: Don’t buy the CS6x!!!

Swift

NO still here as always just bored of a fuckwit like you.You came here for help and advice and started to turn nasty.I have been visiting this site for a long time making several posts and helped people out with problems.You on the other hand have posted here ONCE(I might be wrong but can`t be arsed to check),helped nobody and just showed what a loser you really are.I will not be replying to this thread any more because you bore me!

Message 27/34             17-May-00  @  04:55 AM   -   RE: Don’t buy the CS6x!!!

Arie

What's the problem Swift? Can't admit that I'm right? I didn't come here for your fuckin'help, because you don't know jack-shit. I came here to speak my opinion, in the hope that Yamaha does something to fix these problems.
And if you can't take it, well then FUCK-OFF!!!

Message 28/34             17-May-00  @  07:31 AM   -   RE: Don’t buy the CS6x!!!

G

Hey Arie I see u got your ass flamed on Sonic State too for talkin crap.
LAMER!

Message 29/34             17-May-00  @  08:35 AM   -   RE: Don’t buy the CS6x!!!

Arie

I don't mind. I can take it, but not like swift-ass here. Just speaking my mind ;-)

Message 30/34             17-May-00  @  08:49 AM   -   RE: Don’t buy the CS6x!!!

G

Do you think that Swift might actually be away using his synth to MAKE MUSIC?
I mean that`s what its for,all you do is come here and complain about it.
Get a life(and a new synth if u can`t use the one you have properly!).

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 34 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)