aaa Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 26-Apr-98  @  10:49 AM   -   Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Helloo!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/33             12-Mar-99  @  05:27 AM   -   RE: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

ReZo-99

When I get my new harddrive, I'll send you some mp3's of some classic acid tracks for some of Prodigys old stuff like "One Love".

ReZo-99

Message 22/33             12-Mar-99  @  12:37 PM   -   RE: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

Al

Who's the annon bloke who says he can't find acid in the UK....There's still clubs playin it in London (Tyson Street, etc) and then there's the parties. It's there if ya look! It sucks up north tho, as far as i can tell...the party crew seem to be into their deep house more...well in the midlands anyway.

Message 23/33             12-Mar-99  @  03:18 PM   -   RE: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

pedicelli

Ok, sure...speaking of Acid and The Prodigy, if you want, I also can supply you with some of their acid tracks; they're not available on singles or albums, only in live versions. Ever hear of "Acid Break", "Loose Your Mind" or "Now Hear This"?

Message 24/33             13-Mar-99  @  12:32 AM   -   RE: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

ReZo-99

No. I haven't. Tell me more.

ReZo-99

Message 25/33             13-Mar-99  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

Mate could you tell me where the Acid clubs are in london man cause that would be wicked as long as they aint gay clubs, thanks. Also wheres the parties, all my friends have house parties!!

Guys ive just got this track called "Phuture Vibes" by Mellow Trax i think its acid or it could be techno could you guys help me out here.

Message 26/33             13-Mar-99  @  02:27 PM   -   RE: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

Mate could you tell me where the Acid clubs are in london man cause that would be wicked as long as they aint gay clubs, thanks. Also wheres the parties, all my friends have house parties!!

Guys ive just got this track called "Phuture Vibes" by Mellow Trax i think its acid or it could be techno could you guys help me out here.

Message 27/33             13-Mar-99  @  02:27 PM   -   RE: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

Message 28/33             03-Apr-99  @  02:50 AM   -   RE: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

BNB_Records

ACID's still alive dudes ! get on one matey ! can you feel it ! turn on - tune in - drop out !!. - We were on when it came up with Phuture, Adonis, Sleazy D and Marshall Jefferson.. and today we're still there because a Mint 303 Bassline can still fetch anything from 800 - 1000 Pounds !
Anyone's interested to produce new trax ? let us know via email asap !

Message 29/33             16-Apr-99  @  10:35 AM   -   RE: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

exec_spider

I am only 16 but not too young to know about old
skool acid. I've been searching for records and mp3s
everywhere but haven't seen any mp3s. I found a great
collection which I can recommend: Mad on Acid, it's a
triple cd with lots of phuture stuff and the third cd is a mix
of the two first, and it's been mixed by Jo Smooth of Phuture!
That's the only record I've found because I live in a small town
in Finland so I would like to know if there's any MP3s available.
(Weird sentences, hope ya understand)

Message 30/33             16-Apr-99  @  10:51 PM   -   RE: Is there any oldskool acid freaks out there?

I like Acid GOA Trance.
Do you know any good songs where the 303 blows your head away during the entire song?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)