aaa Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

Original Message                 Date: 11-Jul-00  @  09:03 PM   -   Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I invite all those interested to check out my music on MP3.com:

www.mp3.com/SilverDroid

Music spans from acid, goa, hardcore, trance, and hardtrance. Enjoy! More music constantly being uploaded.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/103             24-Jul-00  @  09:23 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

I've got more songs going online. An old track which mp3.com wouldn't let me put on because of copywrite issues, but I worked around it. Check it out; "Virgin Limes". Also check out the Goa and Hardtrance Remix of "In My Analogue House". I've also got another hard acid track that should be online soo.

Message 22/103             24-Jul-00  @  01:36 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

K

Link?:  No link

not being funny peda' - but um... i think you need someone to mix them with, cos it doesnt sound like you ever go clubbing at all - there's none of the flow and evolvement of club music in your tracks... phrases appear, but simply come on a full strength, dont evolve at all, and dont go anywhere... there is no 'journey' in the music if you understand what i mean by that... i think your 'DJ comments' also comfirm this fact that you think you can plus-out toons whilst at the same time rejecting the whole basis in which they are presented to punters in clubs - does that sound fair?...

Message 23/103             24-Jul-00  @  02:56 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

komputerkontrolled

Bang Your Dead. . . . (to pedicelli)

ouch.

Message 24/103             24-Jul-00  @  03:23 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

komputerkontrolled

Well I hope that every artist here isn't trying to save the world with the next best club anthem. I know I don't write trax like that. I just do what I feel. I am not conditioned to write trax for the masses, I write trax for me, not what the club wants.

To each their own.

Message 25/103             24-Jul-00  @  09:46 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

cocomox

komputer, you're right on. The only reason I got into making electronic music was so I could hear what I wanted to, not what some radio station or dance club wants to play.

-Nick

Message 26/103             25-Jul-00  @  08:14 AM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

k

er.. 'not for the masses' ??... but Droid's going raving to oakenfold etc ?.. c'mon mate... look, it aint a slag, and god knows after the 'slagging' chaos you've caused around here over the last few years i could use it as an excuse to take the piss... also it's got nothing to do with cheezy club anthems... any club music no matter how basic has a linear progression , flow, evolvement & mix... so, seriously, (which you asked for), it seems shame to waste the ideas in the tracks by the mix (even IF i liked the ideas, which i dont particularly) - just a suggestion... having another set of ears involved can make all the difference...

Message 27/103             25-Jul-00  @  01:36 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

K,

I don't make club music....it's just electronic music, nothing more...

Message 28/103             25-Jul-00  @  01:43 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

pedicelli

Actually, I was just thinking....

Piss off, for fucks sake! My track "Virgin Limes", formarly known as "Ambient Expressions" took me almost 2 weeks to finalize. It has plenty of elements to create a musical journey, is progressive, and is certainly not a club track...

Message 29/103             25-Jul-00  @  03:05 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

swanofnever

not that i've wasted my time downloading anything, but i'm fairly certain that i can judge your music based purely on your webpage and, more tellingly, your posts here. it's not only that i trust k's opinion more than yours, or any of your 303chat pals, its that i _know_ that you lack intelligence, you lack ingenuity and perhaps most importantly you lack taste/style/class; i realize i don't know you, haven't met you etc. but i think that you've given me ample material on which to base my humble opinions... to me the heart of techno's innovation; it's not tweaking knobs and coming up with fucked patterns/lines... that's been done. that doesn't mean you can't do it -- it means you need to do more than _just_ that, you need to play with the _context_ of the fucked line to make it do things it didn't do 4 bars ago... or try routing it through something noone's ever though of...

again, no offense, i'm obviously jumping to conclusions, but everything i've ever read of k's makes me beleive him to be not only extremely experienced, but more importantly intelligent. he's taken the time to figure things out, to learn. he has experience, and with it knowledge. you, on the other hand, remind me of one of my friends circa grade 3, in that you're cheif concerns seem to be popularity and coolness... fetishistically posing with a 303 -- so you've got a 303! without a hand connected to a _fully_functional_and_enlightened/self-aware_ brain, it's worthless -- i'm sure any of the regulars here, especially k, could wipe the floor with any track of yours using nothing more than a copy of rebirth... and i'm sure this bleeds over into you not having the forsight, discipline or intelligence to bother learning how to mix through so lengthy and demanding a process as (gasp) trial and error... i just wish you'd recognize the fact that you're a little kid (though maybe not literally)... i hate wasting my time arguing with you over this shit, but at the same time i feel some sort of obligation to stand up to lameness and expose it -- that you're out of high school only makes the fact that you still act/talk like you're still there all the more depressing. i hate this fucking negativity but dammit, learn some respect for your superiors -- slag me all you want, but listen to k... your attitude just sucks.

Message 30/103             25-Jul-00  @  03:34 PM   -   RE: Silver Droid (Pedicelli) 's Music

komputerkontrolled

All I got to say is about the the previous two posts are: IT'S ALOT EASIER TO CRITICIZE AND BE A NAYSAYER ABOUT SOME ELSE'S WORK, THAN ACTUALLY GET THE RESULT YOURSELF.

That is a fact.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

There are 103 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)