aaa Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Original Message                 Date: 30-Dec-00  @  02:12 AM   -   Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I invite you all to the above link to check out some funny artwork I made. It's Virus-Z1 related stuff. You'll laugh your ass off.  

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/66             04-Jan-01  @  10:10 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Golden Droid

Link?:  No link

I'm worth more than you.

Message 22/66             04-Jan-01  @  10:11 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Golden Shower

Is you real name C3-PO?

Message 23/66             04-Jan-01  @  10:13 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Surfer

Stop it!

Message 24/66             04-Jan-01  @  10:14 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Butthole Surfer

Silver Buttmunch!

Message 25/66             04-Jan-01  @  10:17 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Turd

bleep-blip-blip

Message 26/66             05-Jan-01  @  12:49 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

Link?: Link

Shows what kind of a life you have when you have nothing better to do than have conversations with yourself on a chat board.

I added some Star Wars pics on my funny page:

www.geocities.com/pedicelli.geo/am.htm

If you're for some mystical reason offended by Yoda, just don't fucking look!  

Message 27/66             05-Jan-01  @  01:54 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

komputer

Your getting wierder and more weird by the day Silver Droid. What's your deal?

Message 28/66             05-Jan-01  @  07:07 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

Link?:  Link

Dood, you're the weird one! Christ, everytime I call your house you're out pantyhose shopping or some bullshit. I write you all these e-mails and I get one word responses 'n' shit...

I think I'm gonna make Pete my new bitch. He gives me the time of day, wears a sombrero hat, and sings Feliz Navidad on the corner of the streets in the ghetto. You've hurt my feelings. WAHHHHHH!!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe  

Can't we all just be good nigs? I say we all fuckin' get together for Love Parade 2001 this summer!!! Everyone, sell your testicles on the market for a plane ticket!

Message 29/66             06-Jan-01  @  01:46 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

ReZo 2k

You just remember whos pimpin' who Silver Slut. Tell your mom she's late with my rent too and a hummer isn't gonna take care of it this time.

Pete

Message 30/66             06-Jan-01  @  03:37 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

komputer

HOLY ASS !@!

Hahahahahahaha, Pete cracks me up.

So I like to buy shit, big deal.! God damn I am sooo laughin and shit..

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

There are 66 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)