aaa Influx's hot new trance tracks! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

Original Message                 Date: 08-May-01  @  08:33 PM   -   Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Finally got some help ULing. thanks roller8 (and Horizens!!!)

its all there. some old some new. 2 remixes one for rhea one for roller8

figured I should put up or shut up

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/125             11-May-01  @  06:06 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

roller8

Link?: Link

No, no! Your Love Spinner Mix is best!!  

Message 22/125             11-May-01  @  06:47 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

infrasound

aye, your loves the best.

and I had to break my law of conduct and actually say something on this board to state that so be grateful influx you mulletted hessian you.

Message 23/125             11-May-01  @  07:17 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

Howd you know about my mullet? jeez. cant keep a secret these days

personally I like Escape Velocity best...just the way the drums work in and out. Needs to be mixed better to really work, but

OF COURSE we know Roller8s vote!

anyway...thanks yall for listenin. Just wanted to be sure I had something here to represent so when someone else comes along and says "youre an asshole wheres your music?" I can point em in the right durekshun. yup.

Mark...was that an attempt to procure a better quality sampling? If so, email me. nflux1@aol.com

Message 24/125             11-May-01  @  07:18 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

shit that was marC...marc_dark...

Sitar already has most of that stuff

Message 25/125             11-May-01  @  08:04 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

sitar

I sure do. Makes me wonder why I'm listening to lo fi. Go figure.

I just like Dancetech.

Message 26/125             11-May-01  @  08:29 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

damballah

hehehe

Message 27/125             12-May-01  @  09:20 AM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

jeez thats IT? oh..its not trance, i forgot.

you guys really should be paying more attention to me because eventually I will be all that matters and, oh..uh...

Ill get my jacket then

Message 28/125             12-May-01  @  05:59 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

8life8

Link?:  No link

just took a listen to "your love" ... man u've come pretty far .. love how it breaksdown w the amen breakes and the oldskool bass riff! and thouse synth stabs r the peak of the grove (I want more, what synth did that?) .. beatiful... u got style.. and yhea a ego to go w it..  

Message 29/125             12-May-01  @  08:39 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

influx

EGO?!?!?! I am an anti-ego

anyway...oh wait..come a long way? Youve been watching me? scary

ok so yeah...thanks. The stabs I believe you are referring to are from the original with a little added spice from yours truly. Dunno where they came from in the first place youll have to ask roller8

gonna do a little more drum work then let it go. I think its nice and simple. Didnt have time to check anything else? 

Message 30/125             13-May-01  @  04:29 PM   -   RE: Influx's hot new trance tracks!

8life8

Link?:  No link

no man I haven't been stocking u  ... I meant in u've come along way from a musical prespectif, u keep your image tight, don't over-prouduce or under-produce .. just right .. ying/yang.. I'll cheek out some more of your stuff once my ears feel better.. ta..

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

There are 125 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)