aaa gREAT bUDDHAS wALK tHE eARTH - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: gREAT bUDDHAS wALK tHE eARTH

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 07-Jun-01  @  05:14 PM   -   gREAT bUDDHAS wALK tHE eARTH

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

That's the name of the new track I have up. Have a listen. Tell me what you think.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/31             10-Jun-01  @  03:45 PM   -   RE: gREAT bUDDHAS wALK tHE eARTH

Frostbyte

there you go. you'll be able to judge of my progress or my fall  

Message 22/31             10-Jun-01  @  03:55 PM   -   RE: gREAT bUDDHAS wALK tHE eARTH

Frostbyte

OH, sitar, sorry I ruined your thread again  

Message 23/31             10-Jun-01  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: gREAT bUDDHAS wALK tHE eARTH

monkeyboy

Link?: Link

great track sitar, first minute reminded me a bit of early orb stuff. you should try promoting your music, im sure youd get some interest.

Message 24/31             10-Jun-01  @  04:10 PM   -   RE: gREAT bUDDHAS wALK tHE eARTH

sitar

Don't worry. I've ruined countless threads.

I know I heard a clip from "garden of ice". I love what happens at about 2:30 or maybe it starts a little earlier. That's a good tune.

"numskull hop", wish it was longer. Nice. And I distinctly remember commenting once that you cut the song short 'cause you had to go answer the phone :P

I hope you lengthen it because it really is enjoyable.

Message 25/31             10-Jun-01  @  04:20 PM   -   RE: gREAT bUDDHAS wALK tHE eARTH

sitar

Thanks Monkeyboy. We must have posted at the same time. I've got someone who is producing a compilation which I'll have some tracks on. Unfortunately things have been pushed back a while due to some circumstances. I don't have a problem with that 'cause his well being is more important than having tunes out for sure. It'll happen though. I need to get more stuff written...and better. Thanks for listening.

Message 26/31             27-Jun-01  @  04:43 PM   -   RE: gREAT bUDDHAS wALK tHE eARTH

dARKSTATe

Sitar, got round to listening... can't remember if i posted or not but in a word - Nice!!!

Get me some full-fat hi-fi recordings my man!!!

(Please!)

Marc_D

Message 27/31             28-Jun-01  @  01:41 AM   -   RE: gREAT bUDDHAS wALK tHE eARTH

sitar

I gotta mix and burn. Actually I kinda like the sound of that.

Message 28/31             28-Jun-01  @  03:19 AM   -   RE: gREAT bUDDHAS wALK tHE eARTH

breakerbox

Thats pretty good...
actually its really good...

Message 29/31             02-Jul-01  @  03:25 AM   -   RE: gREAT bUDDHAS wALK tHE eARTH

sitar

The track or the phrase mix and burn???

Message 30/31             02-Jul-01  @  03:54 AM   -   RE: gREAT bUDDHAS wALK tHE eARTH

damballah

track

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 31 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)