aaa what, nobody likes their nords? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

22-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: what, nobody likes their nords?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 01-Jul-01  @  10:05 PM   -   what, nobody likes their nords?

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

just thought it was sad is all 

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/31             24-Jul-01  @  10:05 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

steve

Link?: Link

Dave, you cheeky fucker - the one time I treat someone harshly and YOU of all people give me a slap on the wrist? Old age finally get to you huh?

Oh well, zimmer frames, incontinence pants and a nice little bunglalow in Florida beckons  

Message 22/31             25-Jul-01  @  03:31 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

Quartz Movement

Link?:  No link

now now steve, take your meds

Message 23/31             27-Jul-01  @  11:05 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

influx

I wasnt slappin ya. I think its phucking hilarious. Some people just feel the need to announce everything about themselves, even if its droll dreary nonsense

shiiit. Im the KING of rippin new ones. Im not crackin down on YOU for it 

hey..we're not supposed to use real names are we?

oh, and can we make the bungalow in the mountains of colorado?

Message 24/31             28-Jul-01  @  12:04 AM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

Varice

Hi Freq3,

I just got a Modular Rack a few weeks ago. Awesome machine!

Varice

Message 25/31             28-Jul-01  @  10:42 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

influx

oh, and subzerox...we dont really matter anyway, so dont sweat it! serious

Message 26/31             04-Aug-01  @  12:53 AM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

subzeroX

I have a total of 289 records now (just bought 23 more last night) I dont update my site anymore cause homestead have announced there starting to charge so I cant update.
I dont even play prodigy tunes, i've tryed mixing in "smack my bitch" up a few times but aint quite got the nack of it yet on the set line up I usually do, shame really would be nice to hear that kick in a decent club. Maybe my site is total gobshite to everyone here and maybe you think"goin on about myself" is infact dreary nonsence, but hey if somehow I get a smile or even feel slightly happy doing it,then isnt that all that matters? (waiting for the flaming on this one now)

P.S daddy hows my spelling?

Message 27/31             04-Aug-01  @  10:43 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

influx

sure, all that matters

spelling is ok, except you mis-spelled nonsense

funny thing is you keep comin back to defend yourself. I fuck with EVERYONE on spelling. R-tek is the one that called you out.

but like I said. do we matter? naw

Message 28/31             06-Aug-01  @  02:47 AM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

jojo the dog faced boy

When is some body going to invent a java based spell checker and turn it on....

Ohh and actually on topic, i love my nord as ive just gone and bought the micromodular yesterday...

Message 29/31             06-Aug-01  @  03:33 AM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

influx

hehe, why not just learn how to spell? aint all that difficult

ok so another nardlicker. I mean, nord LIKER

Message 30/31             06-Aug-01  @  02:58 PM   -   RE: what, nobody likes their nords?

99devils

I'm surprised you never found the opportunity to get your mitts on one, Influx..

-Craig

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 31 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)