aaa This one's needs cranking... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: This one's needs cranking...

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 16-Nov-01  @  08:48 AM   -   This one's needs cranking...

mtrax

Link?:  Link
File?:  [image]

[image file]

...of the volume knob that is. Please check out my new song called Alpha (Ready Mix) at http://www.mp3.com/mantatrax . I'd like to have some feedback. Trance lovers will like this one allot! In the styles of Ferry Corsten, DJ Tiesto etc...

Hope you like it!
Regards
MtraX (MantatraX)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/33             18-Nov-01  @  05:17 PM   -   RE: This one's needs cranking...

mtrax

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

tnx influx, will do - still got allot to learn, except, my next project's more of a funky house tune, he-he, I mix n match em all, can't help it! Just love electronic music!
Laterz,
MtraX

Message 22/33             19-Nov-01  @  07:57 PM   -   RE: This one's needs cranking...

damballah

Yes, but do you love music more than I. That's the true test. When you can step up proudly, hold your head high and exclaim, "I love music more than damballah," then you've truly arrived. knowwhatImsayin.

Message 23/33             20-Nov-01  @  09:31 AM   -   RE: This one's needs cranking...

mantatrax

I do love music more than damballah (it depends how you read this sentence - he-he), since I don't know damballah, but I do have respect for damballah as a poster to this forum tho :-)

As for damballah's luv 4 music, would I not know how much damballah luvs music if damballah actually told me how much?

What's ure style? Do you produce?

Laterz,
Mtrax

Message 24/33             20-Nov-01  @  05:11 PM   -   RE: This one's needs cranking...

Judge

Link?:  No link

I say Influx always has a beef with someone. Go take some ex-lax man!

Message 25/33             20-Nov-01  @  05:29 PM   -   RE: This one's needs cranking...

mtrax

He-he, wouldn't be any fun if everybody said nice things all the time now would it?! :-) That's what makes forums interesting - flaming people in good spirit and challenging people to come up with interesting new ideas - be it in music making or ways of life...

Message 26/33             20-Nov-01  @  08:31 PM   -   RE: This one's needs cranking...

xoxos

your 'interesting' could be the same as my 'stupid..'

and that's the cot calling the petal black, your honour. putting the heart before the course. aah i got a millino of em. well, two really

Message 27/33             20-Nov-01  @  10:51 PM   -   RE: This one's needs cranking...

influx

hey judge. stuff it. I do as I do when I do.

mtrax..you got a good attitude about things 

Message 28/33             20-Nov-01  @  10:56 PM   -   RE: This one's needs cranking...

Judge

Link?:  No link

Hey influx you're one sick puppy, I put my hammer down and give you 30-life for being so cockeyed

Message 29/33             21-Nov-01  @  03:13 AM   -   RE: This one's needs cranking...

influx

nope, Im fine. and Im an anarchist so your self-imposed power trip and subsequent sentence of imprisonment means absolutely nothing to me!

Message 30/33             21-Nov-01  @  06:34 AM   -   RE: This one's needs cranking...

mtrax

Ok guys, I think this one's a wrap... :-)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)