aaa megahead can stop playing! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: megahead can stop playing!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 12-Feb-02  @  01:48 AM     Edit: 04-Mar-02  |  01:21 PM   -   megahead can stop playing!

bedwyr

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

with his sister :P

had to get this in before megahead takes over the world on saturday.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/36             15-Feb-02  @  06:59 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

DJ MEGAHEAD

Link?:  No link

BEDDYS SONG REMINDS DJ MEGAHEAD OF BEATS INTERNATIONAL AND HE LIKES THEM VERY MUCH

Message 22/36             15-Feb-02  @  08:18 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

bedwyr

Link?: Link

that's one d, mega. and it's mala's as well.

influx, i never know how to use apostrophes, is that malas' malas mala's? if your shit hot on the grammah, i'm sure you'd be able to clear this one up. it is my second language, (esl) after all.

Message 23/36             17-Feb-02  @  01:40 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

H from Steps

MEGA CAN I PICK PANSIES FROM YOUR BUTTHOLE?

Message 24/36             19-Feb-02  @  06:41 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

monkeyboy

cool poppy track you got there bedwyr, i like it. reminds me of some late 80's/ early 90's tunes. vocals are sweet. cheers.

Message 25/36             21-Feb-02  @  06:30 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

milan

bedwyr maaan... why did you take that soul mix down, i just wanted to listen to it again!!!

can you mebbe post it again, so i can dl it?

anyway, nice track this, i´d like an echo on the synth which opens the song (and comes back later), one which would push it back in space, to give more depth to the mix and make it a bit dubby.

oh, and the vocal is cool, props to the singer!

cheers, M.

Message 26/36             21-Feb-02  @  06:48 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

bedwyr

? there is echo on there, which synth? there's echo on everything except the drums and the bass. shocking. it's my only production trick! ;)

anyway, thanks   i'll do another mix tonight, i was looking for something fun to do this evening, been writing 96 bpm pop tunes all day. wa-hey!

Message 27/36             21-Feb-02  @  11:15 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

bedwyr

ok, there's a philadelphia soul mix up, for your listening pleasure.  

Message 28/36             22-Feb-02  @  01:44 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

WOXY

oh man - that philly soul mix rocks.

L-U-S-H !

woxy

Message 29/36             22-Feb-02  @  09:18 PM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

milan

yeah man, rattle ya kettle to the philly soul mix!

hehe... i´m keeping this one  

as for the echo thingy, i know its there, maybe its just mono/lofi that fucks it up. i´d imagine a nice dubby wide echo, instant depth to the mix.

cheers, M.

Message 30/36             23-Feb-02  @  06:32 AM     Edit: 23-Feb-02  |  06:35 AM   -   RE: megahead can stop playing!

david G

!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 36 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)