aaa I need feedback too!!!!!! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: I need feedback too!!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 05-Mar-02  @  03:00 PM   -   I need feedback too!!!!!!

Cloud Nine

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Hi Everyone

I've just uploaded a new track called "Passing Clouds", but I'm in a bit of a quandry about which flava it should be listed under, so could some of you give it a listen, and let me know which genre you think it's nearest to. Any other comments, suggestions, criticism etc would also be appreciated. Thanx in advance.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/31             07-Mar-02  @  03:13 AM   -   RE: I need feedback too!!!!!!

influx

Link?:  Link

cloud nine. the comment was intended to say that you could probably calm down a bit  I can just smell the restlessness comin off your text!

all the exclamation points!!! argh!!!

and yeah..using drugs melts your mind. WAY worse than living in america and being steamrollered by religious, cultural, emotional, and spiritual propaganda from day one

WAY worse than going to SCHOOL.

certainly

oh..your track...lemme go download it and I will listen

Message 22/31             07-Mar-02  @  04:53 AM   -   RE: I need feedback too!!!!!!

Cloud Nine

Cheers influx - point accepted. But perhaps that's it - I don't live in the US, so as a consequence I'm not exposed to all that religious, cultural, spiritual and emotional propaganda. I'm just inhabiting a quiet little backwater in rural Wales, and trying to make a decent noise, and to learn my craft to the best of my ability.

If xoxos wants to do drugs, that's his business. I don't need them.

Message 23/31             07-Mar-02  @  11:32 AM   -   RE: I need feedback too!!!!!!

xoxos

Link?: Link

how magnanimous of you :p

wales has a backwater? are you from splott or something? llanbradach?

look, man, like, peace, okay? i never meant to be like the devil or anything to you, oh god it hurts. i'm so sorry, forgive my soul so i can go to heaven. alls i like reallt meant was your tunes're really energetic. please don't hurt me.

Message 24/31             07-Mar-02  @  11:40 AM   -   why?

xoxos

Message 25/31             07-Mar-02  @  03:47 PM     Edit: 07-Mar-02  |  05:38 PM   -   RE: I need feedback too!!!!!!

david G

lol,

is that where you live?

Message 26/31             07-Mar-02  @  04:21 PM   -   RE: I need feedback too!!!!!!

Cloud Nine

Wales? The whole place is a backwater.

My tunes are really energetic? That's cos I'm energetic, just trying to work some of it out of my system. Later I'll slow down, then I'll post a couple of tracks you can really chill out to - something nice and slow, how's that?

Message 27/31             07-Mar-02  @  10:07 PM   -   RE: I need feedback too!!!!!!

xoxos

actually it's where you live. those lil' rings are real cool lookin' huh.

dipshit.

Message 28/31             07-Mar-02  @  11:34 PM   -   RE: I need feedback too!!!!!!

influx

that is a sick lookin graphic, rurik! que es?

Message 29/31             11-Mar-02  @  11:42 AM   -   RE: I need feedback too!!!!!!

david G

lol,

gotta tidy it up a bit tough!

Message 30/31             11-Mar-02  @  12:51 PM   -   RE: I need feedback too!!!!!!

sitar

Once again Cloud Nine, nice track. Don't let these hooligans bother you.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 31 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)