aaa If you're feelin it... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: If you're feelin it...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

Original Message                 Date: 20-Mar-02  @  12:36 PM   -   If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

...swing on by and check some stuff out. Should be a few new trax up in the coming days, as soon as my buddy gets them coded. Most of it's pretty tame. I'm savin the raw stuff for the live gigs.

Ape

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/126             24-Mar-02  @  12:45 AM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

sitar

Pongoid!!! I'll have to d/l tomorrow. Gotta leave in 1/2 hour and the ones I checked are gonna take longer I think. I'm on dialup. Tomorrow.

Message 22/126             26-Mar-02  @  02:57 AM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

sitar

finger hash is great. It's the only one I d/l'd Ape. Long time for my dialup. But what a great track! F*ck me dude. It's fantastic up until about 3:50. Then hell breaks loose. This is awesome ya bastard!

Message 23/126             26-Mar-02  @  02:58 AM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

sitar

I'm happy I downloaded it.

Message 24/126             26-Mar-02  @  04:24 AM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

influx

maarten...not sure which remix youre referring to, but if it was the "Real World" one that isnt mine. Q did it

it is DEFINITELY possible to get quality sound at lofi though

but pongoid admits he is snobby about it 

Message 25/126             26-Mar-02  @  02:25 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Link?: Link

yeah, if I'm doing the lo-fi thing, it's on my end. So yeah, more up now as well, I believe. Enjoy.

Ape

Message 26/126             26-Mar-02  @  07:04 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Sitar, glad you liked finger hash. That's the unedited version I think. Did I mention that there's vinyl out with Something Clicked on it?

Ape

Message 27/126             26-Mar-02  @  07:29 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

milan

jeezus! thats some serious rumble on "E3´s revenge"! its shaking my floor even on moderate listening level!

well, "something clicked" is not much lighter on the bass front either. nasty how do you do this!

its actually not my cup of tea, but its still very well produced. good stuff.

cheers, M.

Message 28/126             26-Mar-02  @  08:17 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

sitar

If you mentioned it, I missed it. I gotta grab Nobody and we'll go a-shoppin'   What label? What should I look for in a vinyl shop?

Message 29/126             27-Mar-02  @  05:59 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

Pongoid

Sitar,
Might be tough to find that side of the water. The label is called Kontact. I'm not sure where you might look. Maybe Etherea, Temple, or Groove? They all deal with Syntax, who will probably get copies from Hocus-pocus, over here. I'll see if I can hold onto a couple copies for ya, and maybe the next time I'm in NY (which hope fully won't be that long from now) I'l give them to you myself. All I have now are almost gone, and the label only has like 60 left, and the distributors are all out here, I hear, so that's a good thing. There's another one just out as well on a label called K-Ktus, which may be equally hard to find, but is under another working pseudonymn, which I do not wish uttered here ever.

Milan,
Rumbles come from an E3, Xbase, and the Q primarily. I also load heavy on the board, and and sometimes at a bit in the right areas in SoundForge, but just a little there, trying to keep with the original as much as possible. Yes, my live sets have a fairly similar sound quality, if not quite a bit better. Also, it's ALL hardware, save the last step. What is your cup of tea?

Ape

Message 30/126             27-Mar-02  @  07:14 PM   -   RE: If you're feelin it...

milan

well if i had a penny for every time i´ve been asked that quetion, i probably couldnt carry my wallet anymore from all the bloody small change in it! innit :P

hocus pocus... hocus pocus... nothing to do with some swiss rave crew or something, from ages ago, no?

M.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

There are 126 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)