aaa So, there's no proof? - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: So, there's no proof?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 14-Mar-03  @  04:56 AM   -   So, there's no proof?

Martin S.

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

http://www.news4colorado.com/Global/story.asp?S=1178349

Satan Inside (TM)

So much for the liberals who say there's no proof of terrorist links...lol

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/53             16-Mar-03  @  09:24 PM   -   RE: So, there's no proof?

what YOUR Zip code

Link?:  No link

" I think people in oppressed countries ought to look for fault in their own goverments before they start attacking others"

"Inciting a global war with WMD on the table is insane no matter who starts it. "

"Only religious fanatics could relish the starting of WWIII."

Message 22/53             16-Mar-03  @  11:46 PM   -   RE: So, there's no proof?

Zazza

You're talking about the US and George W Bush yes?

Message 23/53             17-Mar-03  @  05:30 AM   -   RE: So, there's no proof?

pict

Ancient Greece where all those nice ideas about democracy came from was a slave based society.Plato's Republic isn't my idea of utopia.Regarding the separation of Church from State both are hierarchical systems that are designed to regulate our lives I think that hierarchy is the problem,it's about time we evolved past the idea of leaders and the power structures they belong to.

Message 24/53             17-Mar-03  @  05:39 AM   -   RE: So, there's no proof?

man called clay

...yeAH... ya talkin bout some positive anarchy now.
good ideas never go stale.

Message 25/53             17-Mar-03  @  08:33 AM   -   RE: So, there's no proof?

cheddar

money = poor (Iain M Banks)
order = death
gov = oppression

Message 26/53             17-Mar-03  @  08:48 AM   -   RE: So, there's no proof?

milan

Link?: Link

ah... the culture  

Message 27/53             17-Mar-03  @  01:50 PM   -   RE: So, there's no proof?

obl

www.aisquith.org/Muslim%20Hatred.doc

Message 28/53             17-Mar-03  @  02:42 PM   -   RE: So, there's no proof?

BJT

I read something about America using their data-spying facilities for industrial espionage against french telecommunication companies. They claimed the french were bribing people to win tenders, which doesn't surprise me in the least.

Message 29/53             17-Mar-03  @  03:10 PM   -   RE: So, there's no proof?

cheddar

So BJT is that why they set up covert spying structures, just to bring justice to other nations questionable business behavior...

So anyway I takes this client out to dinner and we were getting nicely drunk an he was telling me about whats happening with the tender and then the 'Sobriety Police' burst into the place brandishing their "Roadmap to Temperance", take us out back and begin shooting. The client was killed and then they make the survivors pledge, in the name of The Lord Tea (do not use tepid water with HIM), secrecy and dedication to the aims of peace, tolerance and brotherliness or they were going to re-educate us at the 'Togetherness through fences' re-education centre in Guantanamo Bay

etc

New improved heaven, download trial on earth

Message 30/53             17-Mar-03  @  03:35 PM   -   RE: So, there's no proof?

BJT

I just love the justification.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 53 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)