aaa One Iraqi-american & a bird - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: One Iraqi-american & a bird

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 24-Mar-03  @  07:19 AM   -   One Iraqi-american & a bird

Jon s

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

http://komo1000news.com/audio/kvi_aircheck_031003.mp3

One true Iraqi gent and a mindless bird have a go.

Remember this guy's words when you see those "me too" protesters on the streets...they're (unknowingly) promoting slaughter everyday by letting saddam stay in power.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/30             24-Mar-03  @  07:22 PM   -   RE: One Iraqi-american & a bird

influx

Link?: Link

something scary is happening. to be honest...I dont think theres much can be done about it with "rational" means.

Im frightened. honestly. and I think theres gonna be bloodshed

Message 22/30             24-Mar-03  @  07:39 PM   -   RE: One Iraqi-american & a bird

BJT

Link?:  No link

What do you mean influx? Homeland or in northern iraq?

Message 23/30             24-Mar-03  @  08:46 PM   -   RE: One Iraqi-american & a bird

cheddar

"'Brown Alert'"

fn funny, keep straight Z. Respects to your l-i-s-t-e-n-e-r-s

Message 24/30             24-Mar-03  @  09:11 PM   -   RE: One Iraqi-american & a bird

influx

homeland. since say...dunno...early 1900s Im convinced theres been a plan to gradually phase out the middle class, leaving only a subjugated poverty class and all these damn rich s runnin around.

you should see SoCal, man. ever and ever harder to afford just ing living

and these people...the ones with the power..Im quite certain that theyre determined to eliminate "undesirables"

AND on top of that, Im starting to feel like the only acceptable response to all this insanity is a violent one, enacted by those of us who are fed up with being pushed around

Message 25/30             25-Mar-03  @  12:29 AM   -   RE: One Iraqi-american & a bird

X=0

Egro USA  

Message 26/30             25-Mar-03  @  01:00 AM   -   RE: One Iraqi-american & a bird

11/07/04

Sadly I don't think theres much any of us can do to stop all this crap from happening. Bush called all the protesters around the world "a focus group". The democratic party "(the opposition party)" has pretty much laid down and died in this country For a lot of complex reasons. Even thought I have voted for third party candidates in every election in the last 20 years, NONE,I repeat, NONE, has every been elected. Although I think the democratic party is lame I am voting for them on 11/07/04. They may suck but at this point I would be happy to have ANYBODY in the white house besides GW Dickhead. Consider this also. If you don't like Bush now what do you think he will do during a second term when he doesn't have to worry about re-election. One thing you can Guarentee is that next election Bush will spend more on his Campaing that any president in history. So, who's he gonna have to payback in favors.

Message 27/30             25-Mar-03  @  01:50 AM   -   RE: One Iraqi-american & a bird

nutoniom

Link?: Link

okie, stoopid naive idea time:

what if we wrote something that we'd send out to all the people we know, who know a lot of people and on and on and on...

something that would start like:

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Cosmic Conscience entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

oh, that's been done already, silly me.

they even have this part in it, funny, eh?

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness

Happy Happy Happy

Wooohooohooo !!!

Message 28/30             25-Mar-03  @  07:08 AM   -   RE: One Iraqi-american & a bird

11/07/04

I might be wrong but it sounds a little like
"The Declaration of Independence" and the bill of rights. As far as I can tell they worked pretty well until politicians and judges started tampering with them. You might read "How I found Freedom in an unfree world" by Harry Browne. He has some interesting stuff on his website www.harrybrowne.org

Message 29/30             25-Mar-03  @  09:33 AM   -   RE: One Iraqi-american & a bird

Zazza

"The Declaration of Independence"? Wasn't that written by anarchists?

Message 30/30             25-Mar-03  @  02:24 PM   -   RE: One Iraqi-american & a bird

nutoniom

dunno if he was an anarchist, but he's that same guy who wrote:

"We must be contented to amuse, when we cannot inform."

i'm pretty sure he wore a wig,too.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 30 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)