aaa Hangovers - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Hangovers

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 09-Apr-03  @  08:50 AM   -   Hangovers

Jock

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Anyone know of any good hangover cures, preferably one that works FAST.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/49             10-Apr-03  @  04:31 AM   -   RE: Hangovers

influx

Link?:  Link

heh. I just cant figure that one out. SPINS like MAD if theres ANY combo of alcohol and pot!

crazy!

Message 22/49             10-Apr-03  @  05:43 AM   -   RE: Hangovers

psylichon

Link?: Link

well i was talking about the next day.... when you're just slightly still drunk. I agree, if you're too wasted and you take a toke: goodnight.

actually, the hangover solution i really use is just to smoke bud early in the evening, and then i just lose interest in drinking entirely. Beer tastes awful after a good heady smoke. Hard drinks are tolerable, if done well and drunk slowly.

psy

Message 23/49             10-Apr-03  @  06:09 AM     Edit: 10-Apr-03  |  06:14 AM   -   RE: Hangovers

Fhalyndon'gan

"Guinness and biters"

What are "biters"?

I'll add my vote to the water thing before passing out, err, I mean going to bed. That and food. Krystal Burgers anyone? I found that to be prefereable to the ideas I come up with the morning after I've forgotten the night before. In the event that I do forget then the next morning, in leau of a bullet through the right temple, I find a big greasy breakfast is best (and the water again). Then, after breakfast of course, there's the Bloody Marys (Cape Cod stylee).  

Message 24/49             10-Apr-03  @  06:24 AM   -   RE: Hangovers

errata

Link?:  No link

All right, in case you're NOT pissin on me for a simple fuggin' typo...

ugh... With a name like that I'd a thought you'd know what bitters is... Maybe Americans are being ignorant and calling them by the wrong name... or I'm being ignorant and that name of yours isn't WELSH... But I'm talking about the likes of Felinfoel, and here in the states, RedHook ESB!

e

Message 25/49             10-Apr-03  @  07:25 AM   -   RE: Hangovers

bedwyr

felinfoel is a great beer, and that name ain't welsh. and it's 80s man innit.

bitters might be referring to angostura bitters.

Message 26/49             10-Apr-03  @  07:28 AM   -   RE: Hangovers

beds

"In 1830, Dr. Siegert exported his unique aromatic bitters to England and Trinidad. By 1850, he had resigned his commission in the Venezuelan army, to concentrate on the manufacture of his bitters, since by then demand had leapt ahead of supply. "

Message 27/49             10-Apr-03  @  08:38 AM   -   RE: Hangovers

dARKSTATe

Encylopedia boy strikes again!

Personally there's nothing better for helping one over a hanger than a good shag...

Message 28/49             10-Apr-03  @  01:16 PM   -   RE: Hangovers

Fhalyndon'gan

You gotta read it sorta phoneticly and within the context of my previous "handle" (always hated that term, I feel like I should be some fat guy in an 18 wheeler...). Of course, it also works within the context of this thread now that I think of it.

80's man! Easy tiger, it's all fun and games till someone puts an eye out! Harumph!

Message 29/49             10-Apr-03  @  03:08 PM   -   RE: Hangovers

Broken Silence

alcohol + weed = no hangover for me the next day. I've never tried using it as a cure, but it definatley prevents shit for me. Last summer I drank a hefty ammount with some other people and then had a nice bit of that good 'ol deleware weed and i really SHOULD have gotten a hangover the next morning- but I felt nothing

Message 30/49             10-Apr-03  @  03:19 PM   -   RE: Hangovers

cheddar

rhen i remember a big party i was looking forward to but in the end i couldn't go and spent the night sober

next morning i had a stinking hangover

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 49 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)