aaa Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ???? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 25-Oct-05  @  05:13 AM   -   Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

2nd mouse

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Does anyone know how to make a beat fit when its been sent to a new slicer channel in F L Studio 5. I'm not a beginner and had no problems doing the same thing in F L 4 , but in F L 4 , it was sliced automatically. For some reason , imageline have broken what was already fixed , and I haven't as yet wrapped my head around it.
Can anyone help , or point me in the direction of a good tutorial , before I launch it thru the nearest window !!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/41             01-Nov-05  @  05:22 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

The Moujik

Link?: Link

The image should be 50 X 50 Pixels - browse your local or network drives and select your new image -
You will return to this page & see a preview when you hit the send button -
if the image is incorrect, simply reselect, and re-send.

Message 22/41             01-Nov-05  @  05:35 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

2nd mouse

so wheres my avatar preview then ?

Message 23/41             01-Nov-05  @  05:51 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

milan

looks like something fucked up... i can only see k's avatar and mine

Message 24/41             01-Nov-05  @  06:01 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

2nd mouse

yee-ess !!!! i,m off to review another 47,000 shite songs to earn an upload --- actually, fuk dat -------------------- im off to look for a label - back later y'all !!

Message 25/41             02-Nov-05  @  06:47 AM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

k

wise choice

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 26/41             02-Nov-05  @  12:13 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

sox

Nope...my avatar still not working....

sox

Message 27/41             02-Nov-05  @  03:14 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

k

dude, why?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 28/41             02-Nov-05  @  04:13 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

sox

Don't know...
Followed the instructions as to size and file type....

sox

Message 29/41             02-Nov-05  @  04:36 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

sox

Got it....

Except you can't read the damn text 'cause it's too small!

sox

Message 30/41             03-Nov-05  @  12:05 AM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

2nd mouse

Hey guys hows it goin ? check this ----- reviewed 15 pairs of songs to gain an upload credit ( cos I aint payin for it !! ) on garageband , then cos I didnt get any reviews myself , I reviewed 2 more songs to get an " instant karma review credit " which shoves me to the top of the " songs to be reviewed " list , but they've only went and reviewed someone elses song and sent the review to my artist page , the stupid twats !!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 41 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)