aaa fat chicks in party hats - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: fat chicks in party hats

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 11-Apr-06  @  10:09 AM     Edit: 11-Apr-06  |  10:37 AM   -   fat chicks in party hats

rob the 303 man

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

its the letters in that made me laugh, the person who did the website must have had a problem with fat people

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/42             21-Apr-06  @  09:42 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

k

Link?:  Link

eh hang on... but Darin, you never added any music here?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 22/42             21-Apr-06  @  11:18 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

Influx

Link?: Link

darin wrote:

no what you bich is exactly the stuff that sent me away from DT years ago.

influx - you were never an asshole. People just read what they wanted to read, and knew how to push your buttons. Too many vultures circling overhead waiting for someone to type something that looked odd and then swoop in to start shit. Too bad - we used to have fun here.

nah thats like sayin pongoid was never an asshole. Im a short-fused opinionated curmudgeon, but I think my annoyance through pretty thoroughly

kilo...yeah, he posted tunes as defectorZ, but got ignored cuz he wasnt "techno" enough at the time.

we all fade out eventually I guess.

Message 23/42             21-Apr-06  @  07:41 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

darin

Influx - on target as usual.

However - I thought I was ignored because:

a. my politics were too far right (meaning I was/am slightly left of center)
b. my music wasn't very good.

Message 24/42             21-Apr-06  @  08:51 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

k

dude, some of my politics are so far right they came right round 360 degrees & back at the left agin!!... but you surely cant plump for "I beleive X so i take onboard all of W,Y & Z", why cant people be balanced and have some of each?... i might believe in a social infastructure run by the state (water, transport, edu, health etc), but that is for stability & common sense, outside of that, i cant align myself with hippies cos i came from a b/ground of farms, hunting, fishing & shooting.

so... i dont think it's you're right-wing politics in general, perhaps more accurately it was (if that's correct) cos you supported the war on iraq (did you?) - anwyays it was prolly that people disagreed with wasnt it?

that whole war thing was such crap... it just devided people and made so much negative energy everywhere in the world... no wonder thinsg blew up here as elsewhere... in hindsight we should have banned all political talk i guess like other forums do - just lock threads down like they do... oh well, perhaps people grow up eventualy & realise this place is actualy good and could be so much more

but we're trained from birth to compete

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 25/42             21-Apr-06  @  09:28 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

darin

No k, I NEVER supported the war. I was against it from day one.

I was/am somewhat pro-business (arguing from the small-business standpoint), and I got lumped in with Enron execs.

Message 26/42             21-Apr-06  @  10:16 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

cheddar

old times stews, with a piece of me
like things change
hahahahahahahaah
wait for it...
like it's my fault
hahahahaha

Message 27/42             23-Apr-06  @  03:24 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

damballah

wait wait wait wait: pongoid. asshole. what u talkin' 'bout willis?

Message 28/42             24-Apr-06  @  05:15 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

Influx

heh. honestly meant that in an endearing way  

Message 29/42             24-Apr-06  @  09:45 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

k

ah well.... war is over... lol..NOT!.. so we can all live in peace... awww...

Message 30/42             24-Apr-06  @  06:53 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

nutoniom

Influx wrote:kilo...yeah, he posted tunes as defectorZ, but got ignored cuz he wasnt techno enough at the time

hmmmm, considering i have a copy of Escape right here, this statement is false. Besides, i tought we had agreed on the "audience of one" thingie.

like every other star, one day you'll fade away

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 42 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)