aaa damn - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: damn

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 09-Apr-10  @  05:11 AM   -   damn

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

so many talented musicians have put up tracks on dancetech. we critisize each other so much
but damn. so much talent has come through here. you know the chill factor that sends chills up
your spine. dancetech posters have posted so many of those kind of tracks it's unbelievable
really. kudos to you bunch of miscreant bastards

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/48             20-Apr-10  @  07:02 PM   -   RE: damn

sitar

Link?: Link

did you notice my clicky on the linky thing on my above post works? only took me about 11 years to
figure that one out

a baker made all manner of bread in his bakery but for some reason couldn't move the French bread
off the shelf so he made fewer and fewer of the loaves until he found himself only making one loaf of
French bread a day and he couldn't even sell that. one morning he came up with an idea. he mixed
all the eggs he had into the loaf of French bread, thinking that it would be richer and more moist.
subsequently he had no eggs for the other breads. the plan backfired. not only did no one buy the loaf
of French bread that day but everyone complained about the other breads and he went out of
business. the moral of the story? don't put all your eggs in one baguette.

Message 22/48             21-Apr-10  @  06:04 PM   -   RE: damn

Musineer Productions

Oh dear, and like a glutten for punishment I read to the end. Dough!

Message 23/48             21-Apr-10  @  07:59 PM   -   RE: damn

NastyM

Link?:  No link

Musineer Productions wrote:

Dough!

Message 24/48             22-Apr-10  @  01:39 AM   -   RE: damn

sitar

Musineer Productions wrote:

Oh dear, and like a glutten for punishment I
read to the end. Dough!

lol touche!

Message 25/48             23-Apr-10  @  12:45 PM   -   RE: damn

k

sitar wrote:

did you notice my clicky on the linky thing on my above post works? only took me about 11 years to
figure that one out

a baker made all manner of bread in his bakery but for some reason couldnt move the French bread
off the shelf so he made fewer and fewer of the loaves until he found himself only making one loaf of
French bread a day and he couldnt even sell that. one morning he came up with an idea. he mixed
all the eggs he had into the loaf of French bread, thinking that it would be richer and more moist.
subsequently he had no eggs for the other breads. the plan backfired. not only did no one buy the loaf
of French bread that day but everyone complained about the other breads and he went out of
business. the moral of the story? dont put all your eggs in one baguette.

*slump*

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 26/48             23-Apr-10  @  08:09 PM     Edit: 23-Apr-10  |  08:11 PM   -   RE: damn

sitar

k wrote:

*slump*

i thought it was pretty good considering i must've made it up in my sleep because it was the first
thing in my head when i woke up.

Message 27/48             26-Apr-10  @  07:42 AM   -   RE: damn

Musineer Productions

I'm reminded of a story -- apparently true.

A lady drove to a supermarket and did her weekly shopping. Returning to her car she stuffed the bags on the back seats, sat in the driver's seat, scoffed a snack and prepared to drive off. Suddenly there was a loud bang. She felt the impact on the back of her head. Feeling with her hand, she tentatively touched where the impact had been. The wet, sticky, viscous substance that she found left her in no doubt that the back of her skull had been blown off -- she could even feel the lumpy texture of her brain, with just a bit of give. In horror, she sat perfectly still waiting for someone to notice her, thinking that if she didn't move the surgeons might be able to save her life. People parked next to her, shopped, returned and drove off. She couldn't turn her head in case her brain fell out. No one looked in to her car. When the supermarket had closed a worker noticed her car, alone in the car park. He walked over and, seeing the lady's tearful face, asked if all was okay. The woman explained her predicament through gritted teeth. The worker reached around her head and, without warning, sank his fingers into the soft gooey texture and ripped a large piece away in his fist. She shrieked then, just before fainting, laughed.

Turns out she'd bought one of those bake-your-own bread cartons that contain the ready-to-go dough. Because of the heat the canister had exploded, splattering the back of her head with a glob of dough that she'd thought was the old grey.

Message 28/48             28-Apr-10  @  01:58 AM   -   RE: damn

k

heh. yeah i got a weird one the other night

m mobile beeped - text arrived from a mate - she said not to tell anyone we knew but she'd been arrested

i was like ..what!!! omg!!

the text went on saying that they had taken her to the station and the urine test was positive, but she'd done a silly thing and tried to leg it with the sample

"now they are charging me with taking the piss"

lol

bastard!!! i fell for it till the last line!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 29/48             28-Apr-10  @  11:18 PM   -   RE: damn

sitar

LOL!

Message 30/48             29-Apr-10  @  05:59 PM   -   RE: damn

Bedwyr

i'm trying that out on the missus, she'll go apeshit.

i had a little accident on my pushbike on tuesday just by here:

View Larger Map

some idiot opened the passenger door in traffic and i rode straight into it at around 15mph, went flying, landed on the tarmac. There was a cop van two cars in front, when i opened my eyes i saw this copper and the girl who opened the door looking down at me asking if i could move

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 48 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)