aaa footie corner - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: footie corner

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 9

Original Message                 Date: 02-Jun-10  @  07:41 PM     Edit: 02-Jun-10  |  07:42 PM   -   footie corner

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

ha!

it's a sad day in hell when an american is the first to put up the footie corner in anticipation of the
world cup.

germany has a hurdle right off with the loss of Michael Ballack. that seems to be the
common thinking. i think they'll do well though. i was happy to see there are 5 players from
Bayern München on the team.

i had a dream last night that my dad asked me who was going to win the world cup and i told
him italy. don't bet on it though. 2 weeks ago i had a dream milla jovovich seduced me and we
had unbridled sex. i'm still waiting. she probably wrote my address down wrong so don't be
surprised if the italian team doesn't find the stadium.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/82             13-Jun-10  @  04:14 AM   -   RE: footie corner

nutoniom

Link?: Link

I understand this is a thight game then : )

go on, make fun of it ;p

Message 22/82             13-Jun-10  @  04:43 AM   -   RE: footie corner

sitar

you're gloating beds. everyone knows it.

on a related subject, we're having an electrical storm here. i'm calling it an electrical storm because
in the states we don't call then electrical storms. we we refer to them as thunder and lightning. "we're
having thunder and lightning here. "ever wonder why it's called thunder and lightning when in reality
you SEE the lightning first then you HEAR the thunder? you would think it should be called lightning
and thunder but no. we say it's thunder and lightning like those annoying people who tell you how the
movie ends.

then there are the people who just call them thunder storms.

"look! a thunder storm!"

my answer to those people is "yeah i know. i've already seen the lightning. the thunder is not far
behind. tell me something i don't know."

this is why people who speak english as a second language call them electrical storms. it's easier
than remembering to say thunder before lightning. i'm glad english is my native tongue. i can say
things that don't make sense without having to think about them. they flow effortlessly.

i should be a sportscaster. this is the type of thing i'd be talking about while the world cup was going
on down there on the field.

Message 23/82             13-Jun-10  @  11:04 AM   -   RE: footie corner

k

well you guys got lucky... or we got unlucky. it was a real facepalm moment

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 24/82             13-Jun-10  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: footie corner

sitar

i think goalkeepers should be allowed to put the ball into their own goal once. only every second time
they do it in a game would it count as a goal for the opposing team, like a double service fault in
tennis.

Message 25/82             13-Jun-10  @  09:16 PM     Edit: 13-Jun-10  |  09:22 PM   -   RE: footie corner

sitar

is it Australia or did Germany look pretty awesome? the passing was excellent the entire game.

Message 26/82             14-Jun-10  @  08:13 PM   -   RE: footie corner

k

nah it's australia; they are pants. they should stick to bar work

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 27/82             15-Jun-10  @  11:43 PM   -   RE: footie corner

sitar

i hope aussie pub patrons can handle shots better than their football team. somehow i doubt it
though.

i've never had any desire to visit a country whose male population is larger than its female
population.

Message 28/82             16-Jun-10  @  03:05 AM   -   RE: footie corner

NastyM

Link?:  No link

Ji Yun Nam ... not a name that rolls off the tongue but what a goal - credit where its due!

... and before you start i know the Brazil goals were superior but little Korea against mighty Brazil?
(David and Goliath etc..) ...Cesar rated as the best keeper.

I celebrated this evening for Korea - the kids wern't too happy as unfortunately I ate the dog!

1 cat down and 1 dog consumed.......

...........stop you're moaning i ain't even got a dog!

and for all you know i might not have kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 29/82             16-Jun-10  @  10:14 AM   -   RE: footie corner

damballah

this just in: Soccer announces that it's gay

NTTAWWT, of course

Message 30/82             16-Jun-10  @  12:49 PM   -   RE: footie corner

sitar

LOL Damballah. the thing i love about soccer is i can turn the game on, go grocery shopping and
pick up my dry cleaning in full confidence that by the time i get home still nobody will have scored.

Nasty i'm just glad you didn't eat the kids.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 9

There are 82 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)