aaa Phill, yes, even you get some praise :) - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Phill, yes, even you get some praise :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 06-Mar-00  @  01:53 AM   -   Phill, yes, even you get some praise :)

V

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Phill, very awesome >New< patches on the Nova mate...a %101 improvement over the old performances bank.

my2pence - include more:

--->aftertouche TO filter

--->mod wheel TO Delay/chorus

the patches are really great, thank you for the quality knob twisting.

R,

V

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/36             16-Mar-00  @  06:07 AM   -   RE: Phill, yes, even you get some praise :)

SayerSeely

Link?: Link

Waldorf has tried to make some sound sets for the Microwave and sell them, but people expect them to be free. There has been a lot of grief over it on the Waldorf mailing list.

Also, now that the internet is so popular, it is too easy for one person to buy the sounds and then send them to everyone on a mailing list....

Sayer

Message 22/36             16-Mar-00  @  09:44 AM   -   RE: Phill, yes, even you get some praise :)

sp

New freq. modulation bass /Depeche Mode sounds would be great.

Message 23/36             16-Mar-00  @  11:35 AM   -   RE: Phill, yes, even you get some praise :)

rpieket

Sayer, my new Microwave XT came with an "Analog Classics" sound set. Guess what? Most of (or all - I haven't checked every one) the sounds are identical to the new factory sound set!

- Ronald.

Message 24/36             16-Mar-00  @  07:30 PM   -   RE: Phill, yes, even you get some praise :)

Blunted

Ronald, they are now shipping the XT with the analog classics soundset

Message 25/36             16-Mar-00  @  08:49 PM   -   phill tell em to make there own f*cken patches

gruvhard

you people make me ill. you buy a machine that will roar,and they give u the capabilty to launch sonic rockets and u don't even know how to use them..
i'm so sick of everyone crying to phill to make more patches. mke this patch make this kind of patch,come on people do it your self and let phill do other things like upgrades to o/s systems. if u wanted a rompler u should of bought one.

Message 26/36             17-Mar-00  @  09:52 AM   -   RE: Phill, yes, even you get some praise :)

Moebius

Sorry "gruvhard" but didn't Phil say "I'm really getting into sounds right now so any stuff anyone thinks is cool would be welcome..."?

I suspect from the rather confused tone of your note that you have some difficulty in understanding the messages posted here. As you're obviously such a master of the machine why don't you piss off and do something creative with your patches rather than embarrassing yourself by posting abusive messages here?

PS If you want to know where you can stick your "sonic rockets", I'd be happy to offer a suggestion...

Message 27/36             17-Mar-00  @  02:21 PM   -   RE: Phill, yes, even you get some praise :)

Phill

I got some D&B stuff from you guys as .wav...thanks but

Please send as MP3, its smaller and it works..I have a Mac here and some wav files seem to get corrupted in translation...

Phill@Novation

Message 28/36             17-Mar-00  @  04:52 PM   -   RE: Phill, yes, even you get some praise :)

paul_kaufman

Phil

Would it be acceptable to post you a cassette of snippets of sounds we'd like to hear on the Supernova? Only I'm having real problems creating WAV or MP3 files that are small enough to email.

Regards

Paul K

Message 29/36             19-Mar-00  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: Phill, yes, even you get some praise :)

Phill

yes...

just send it to Novation uk.

Phill

Message 30/36             20-Mar-00  @  01:35 AM   -   RE: Phill, yes, even you get some praise :)

gruvhard

sorry if my note on nova site seemed bad
i'm not a master programmer but the patches that come with the unit are great but u should use them as a basis for your own patches i'm not saying make patches from a sine wave. i just see so many people complaning about the patches. everyone would like a 1000 patches of all the stuff they will use but it just can''t be done u have to find a patch that is close to it and experiment till u get what u want and store it then it is truly yours.
thanks
jimmie the gruv

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 36 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)