aaa Phill, another of V's suggestions mate... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 24-Mar-00  @  08:08 AM   -   Phill, V's Nova suggestion thread (all welcome)

V

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Section 1

Product: Nova (v1)

Problem: Power DIN plug

Phill, who ever designed the power DIN plug on the Nova has been drinking way way too much cider! It is very touchy -the Nova goes on and off autonamously.

Current users:

Basically the solution for me is to cut a .1cm off of the power DIN plug so that it is properly seated.

Novation:

Future (if any) productions of the Nova SHOULD include a REdesigned power DIN plug. As it is now, the DIN plug is just begging to be knocked off, maybe broken off like a sore thumb sticking out.

IMHO, the best redesign would be an "Elbow" DIN (90deg, right angle). An elbow DIN would ward off any potential mishaps from knocking it off AND it will allow for a more flexible placement in the rack.

(DIN - Deutch Industrie Norme)

Section 2

Subject: Novation swag

Phill, ever since seening Claire in a Novation hat I must say I love it...the hat that is :P What I, as well as many others, would like is to have a Novation shoppe online to where I can have one of those natty blue caps...and a t-shirt as well...tooth brush and knickers too? ;0. I'm sure you can make this a part of the ACCESSORIES link on the Novation page.

Thank you kindly for your time,

V

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/30             02-Apr-00  @  05:08 PM   -   RE: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

k

aaaawwwwwww dad.. but we were having fun !

Message 22/30             06-Apr-00  @  02:01 PM   -   RE: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

cpowell

Link?: Link

This is Claire @ Novation here....so you liked my cool hat then V?

Would you really like one??!!

Claire

Message 23/30             06-Apr-00  @  11:24 PM   -   RE: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

sitar

Link?:  Link

Hi Claire. You sure have a fan club of which I am an honorary member. I spoke to you once in the summer. You said that you would send some rain to us in new york city. You had heard about the drought we were going through.
I related the story to Phil some time ago. A day or 2 later it poured non-stop for 2 or 3 days. Anyway, thanks for that   I really enjoyed talking with you that day.

Message 24/30             07-Apr-00  @  12:50 AM   -   RE: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

psylichon

Geez, sitar, play it cool man....

You're makin' a puddle on the floor!

;}

psylichon

Message 25/30             07-Apr-00  @  07:22 AM   -   RE: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

V

Hi Ms. Claire (Godess of NAMM  You must not read all the threads about you here, it'll give ya a big head   You look marvelous in blue...you should negociate a contract with Novation...ya, each time you smile, you get paid x amount of do$h...knock out smile love!

Yes, I would like a hat, more than that though, I would really like to sport a polo type Novation shirt...that my love, I shall wear with pride.

R,

V (The infinite romantic)

What shall I do to get one madam ?

Message 26/30             07-Apr-00  @  07:25 AM   -   RE: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

V

oh ya, Sitar = "Mac Daddy Smooth"

Message 27/30             07-Apr-00  @  09:25 AM   -   RE: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

cpowell

Cheers guys!! I'm smiling again now!! (and blushing)

I remember talking with you Sitar - how are you? What do you think of our new Keyboards? Are they fantastic or wot?

Claire @ Novation

Message 28/30             07-Apr-00  @  09:41 AM   -   RE: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

c.powell

And hello to you V!

Dont you worry my head is fine

Just in case we are at cross purposes I mean my head is not too big.......

Message 29/30             07-Apr-00  @  05:08 PM   -   RE: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

sitar

Link?:  Link

Flattered am I Claire.

Love the new kbs. Am shooting for end of the year to get one. As soon as they come into the stores around here I'm gonna have a look. I've thrown so much into gear in the last 10 months. Glad you're smilin' 8)

Would love a Novation t-shirt too. I guess I'll have to take a number and stand on line...or queue as you say over there.

Psylichon your embarrassing me.

Message 30/30             09-Apr-00  @  09:05 PM   -   RE: Phill, another of V's suggestions mate...

Rzo

Man, speaking of the new KBs. DAMN!!!! thats all I have to say..
well actually no its not.. I want one. Im gonna see if I can get a student loan to pick one up : ) An incredible synth.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 30 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)