aaa DO YOU WANT A DANCETECH IRC CHANNEL ? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: DO YOU WANT A DANCETECH IRC CHANNEL ?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 09-Oct-97  @  06:48 PM   -   DO YOU WANT A DANCETECH IRC CHANNEL ?

KILO

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

If yes.....I need 10 email addresses from supporters who want to have a channel....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/34             13-Oct-97  @  02:58 PM   -   RE: DO YOU WANT A DANCETECH IRC CHANNEL ?

spot

erm.....Yes Again ..(does this count)

Message 22/34             14-Oct-97  @  07:39 PM   -   RE: DO YOU WANT A DANCETECH IRC CHANNEL ?

go there now, i`m on (not that you`ld wann talk to me   #dancetech

Message 23/34             21-Oct-97  @  03:13 PM   -   RE: DO YOU WANT A DANCETECH IRC CHANNEL ?

Avene

Link?:  Link

Yeah, ok, I just thought I'd bring this thread back up to the top of the list incase incase it's been forgotten.

Message 24/34             21-Oct-97  @  03:24 PM   -   RE: DO YOU WANT A DANCETECH IRC CHANNEL ?

KILO

Well, I tried to register, but the form at their IRC site is fucked, and wont work with Netscape4, so......I'm on it......

Message 25/34             22-Oct-97  @  09:16 AM   -   RE: DO YOU WANT A DANCETECH IRC CHANNEL ?

Avene

There's an IRC program I have called mIRC. Once connected to chat provider like Talkcity or whoever, it's really easy to set up a channel, you just type join "channel name" and you're connected. If the channel you type in hasn't been used before it becomes your channel, so you can control who can and can't use it. Why not give details of this program for users of this site and let them download the program and they can then log on at any time once a channel is set up. When you get the program you get a 30 day trial, but I've had mine for months without registering and it still works.

Message 26/34             23-Oct-97  @  06:13 AM   -   RE: DO YOU WANT A DANCETECH IRC CHANNEL ?

INISMAT

not sure how it will work but i`m in

Message 27/34             29-Oct-97  @  05:56 PM   -   RE: DO YOU WANT A DANCETECH IRC CHANNEL ?

SP

Anyone fancy joining this IRC channel now (6pm) ,its a bit quiet in there   #dancetech

Message 28/34             23-Nov-97  @  07:33 AM   -   RE: DO YOU WANT A DANCETECH IRC CHANNEL ?

avene

I've just set up a chat room at my site...It's the real quick ParaChat type. So, if any of you wanna talk at any time, just drop in. I'll log on there whenever I'm online. If you go there and there's no noe there, keep the page open incase someone else joins .

To get there, click on the link below:

PLANET CYTASIA LIVE CHAT ROOM

If that didn't work, just go to http://www.nettrade.com.au/avene/chat.htm

Message 29/34             23-Nov-97  @  07:43 AM   -   RE: DO YOU WANT A DANCETECH IRC CHANNEL ?

Avene

Oh, alright, so it opened in the Dancetech window..

Click on this link to open it in a separate window

PLANET CYTASIA LIVE CHAT ROOM

or just click on FLOAT if you're already there.

Message 30/34             24-Nov-97  @  10:20 AM   -   RE: DO YOU WANT A DANCETECH IRC CHANNEL ?

kilo

thing is........ you CAN simply go and type #dancetech or whatever, but if the channels registered, then it's listed there all the time, wether anyones in the house or not....... that's how it seems.....

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 34 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)