aaa Where to find samples? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Where to find samples?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 02-Apr-98  @  05:16 PM   -   Where to find samples?

andreas.lindell

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I want to know where I can find samples of
drums, basses etc.., in 44,1 HZ, the file-format
doesn't mather only it works on a PC.
And yes I have downloaded all samples from
Dancetech!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/35             15-Apr-98  @  02:34 AM   -   RE: Where to find samples?

Sedusa

Link?:  Link

Hilevelt, you Whore!!!

Message 22/35             15-Apr-98  @  08:40 AM   -   RE: Where to find samples?

kilo, how about any distorted drum and bass basses like in jumpup.. you know, the ones that start high and drop an octave and are swept.. and do you know how those sounds are programmed? in a synth or a sampler with pitchbend perhaps?

Message 23/35             15-Apr-98  @  01:44 PM   -   RE: Where to find samples?

Fingers

Sedusa

Get the terminology right here. Hilevelt is not a whore. Whores provide services for cash.

Hilevelt is a stinkin thief!

Hey Hilevelt! Stinkin thief!

Message 24/35             15-Apr-98  @  01:54 PM   -   RE: Where to find samples?

Fingers

I hope that didn't sound too strong. This site turns us all into bastards.

Message 25/35             17-Apr-98  @  03:49 PM   -   RE: Where to find samples?

DIGS

We as a poeple must learn to conserve our recources...We must have a forward vision and look to the future...We must learn from those who have programmed before us to be conscious of our own existance,and in touch with the ability we possess as an electronic tribe.If we do not recycle beats what beats will our children use??? Yes I have A dream......I have a dream that one day...little househeads,and little jungleists will be able to recycle beats TOGETHER.....I have a dream.....that one day Hilevelt will be strong enough....to give up his evil ways.Break away from the seductive lure of stolen beats,and begin CHOPPING.......yes chopping beats.In my dream I also see reprogramming......reprogramming of these evil beats to create a new style.....A NEW STYLE for the CHILDREN!!!! for the CHILDREN

Message 26/35             17-Apr-98  @  04:08 PM   -   RE: Where to find samples?

Fingers

!Cool DIGS Cool!

Message 27/35             17-Apr-98  @  06:59 PM   -   RE: Where to find samples?

HORIZEN

if you don't know about this site already, check out:
www.samplenet.com
i think that's the address. it's a part of futurenet. they have tons of samples- real drum sounds, stabs, basses, fx, guitars, kitchen utensils, Guatamalan donkey harnesses, etc.   they add new samples every monday in the "latest" section. hope this helps those in need...
peace

Message 28/35             20-Apr-98  @  09:21 AM   -   RE: Where to find samples?

Im touched digs ater going to plush drunk I think im going to cry   I love all over you.some day I hope we can all get togeather and sing a song love ya Digs

Pitch from sac

Message 29/35             21-Apr-98  @  02:39 AM   -   RE: Where to find samples?

DIGS

I'm sorry I made ya cry daddy-O,but I think it's time to sober up!!!You have fucked off your typing skills,and from where I'm sittin I'll bet your slobering.I'm telling KILO you were in here drunk and you're gonna be in big trouble!!!BIG trouble!!!!

Message 30/35             21-Apr-98  @  12:05 PM   -   RE: Where to find samples?

Trigger

Yes.

Thanks HORIZEN.

Been wantin to rattle those pots n pans for weeks now. I'll go there now and down load everything and the kitchen sink.

Ok maybe just the kitchen sink cos thats what I've been lookin for.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 35 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)