aaa I am a GOD - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: I am a GOD

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Original Message                 Date: 14-Aug-99  @  09:05 AM   -   I am a GOD

Coppertony

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I'm no GEEK, and I don't Flame. I figured I could get help from some intelligent musicians, but all of you would rather talk about burned retinas. Well, I'm going with Cubase, Yamaha DSP, a midi interface, and that will get me started. I'm researching the Nord Lead, or Waldorf Keyboards (FIZMO Sux) and a couple rack mounts (Emu Orbit, Korg N1R, Etc.) The new Korg Triton is great, I messed with it, it has a built in sampler, so that would alleviate me buying one. Don't offend me, I'm way cool, and you might be surprised to know who I am

Tony

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 211/246             20-Nov-99  @  08:27 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

R-Tek

Ahhhhhhhh. Now, it all falls into place - Tony "best mate" Blair. I wondered why Tony acts like such a twat.

Message 212/246             20-Nov-99  @  10:45 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

sitar

Link?:  Link

Hi there!   If this is your 1st time at Dancetech, and this happens to be the 1st thread you've looked at, you have actually reached what I would describe as the recycle bin. There are lots of other informative threads and areas where many share knowledge with eachother. If you enjoyed this thread, that's well and good. Just felt compelled to say that this is an awesome sight if you want to learn something and have fun in the process. Well...carry on everyone.

Message 213/246             20-Nov-99  @  11:03 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Who is Tony Blair? Seriously?

I don't want to be assigned as someone I don't know, especially if he lacks the genetic perfection that I have

Get a clue guys, don't be so weak

Besides, I do read the other threads. In fact, I ask questions and respond to your questions all the time. (going on 5 months now) But I never use the name Tony, Cause again you are weak. Two of you I have conversations with all the time, but you don't know it is me.

Go play on your Casio, you're really lacking

Diving Faces

Message 214/246             20-Nov-99  @  11:14 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

nobody

i like math

kill whitey

Message 215/246             20-Nov-99  @  11:22 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

monkey

Tony = nobody?
Tony = R-Tek?

Message 216/246             20-Nov-99  @  11:26 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Ison

So Who is this Blair person?
A Facist subversive!
Democracy to Totalitarianism on the sly.
An egotistical megalomaniac?
Or just another Prattling fool?

Message 217/246             20-Nov-99  @  11:28 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

R-Tek

Well, as I`d already guessed b4, u were probably floating about on this site using an assumed name and I think thats a little bit sad, don`t u Tony? I`ve upset people on this site and I`ve made a total arse of myself on this site by getting things wrong but I`m man enough 2 use the same handle all the time and b honest and upfront with people, whereas u, on the otherhand, feel the need 2 hide behind pseudonyms (as others no doubt do) because u obviously have some kind of mental problem (and a very small penis). Try leaving your house once in a while and meeting people - its not as hard as it sounds, u know.....................

Message 218/246             20-Nov-99  @  11:31 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

R-Tek

Oh yeah, I am NOT Tony the twat thankyou very much.

Message 219/246             20-Nov-99  @  11:34 AM   -   RE: I am a GOD

nobody

fuck no i am not tony!!! do you think anyone would threaten to stab themselves in the forehead????

Message 220/246             20-Nov-99  @  02:50 PM   -   RE: I am a GOD

Tony

Can you pass the lincoln logs? This childish name calling is getting rather boring.

Oh yeah, I don't have a small dick ....email me and I'll send you pictures of the last five girls I've fucked........oooooh, one is nude

Tony Blair Witch Project......

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

There are 246 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)