aaa Footie korner - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

30-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Footie korner

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Original Message                 Date: 17-Oct-01  @  06:58 PM   -   Footie korner

k

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

well well... so.. west ham  ... thought we'd have a footie thread for adding the odd inane comments about superb performances & the like. heh heh...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 271/300             04-Jul-06  @  10:33 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

Zazza

Ah, the poor germans crying on the pitch again...

gotta feel for them

Message 272/300             04-Jul-06  @  10:39 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

Bluescreen

Link?: Link

Great game. My nerves, huh...

The Italians deserved to win. THough they didn't deserve to win against Australia

Message 273/300             04-Jul-06  @  11:13 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

milan

woohoo! yeah, that was a good game. those two goals came totaly out of the blue!

you know, i woulda been really pissed off had germans won on penalties again. big up for italians

Message 274/300             05-Jul-06  @  12:45 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

Jock Munro

whoooaaa yeah, what a fantastic finish to a great match.

I thought that Ref was brilliant, so lenient. Which I think really made the match and certainly kept the two teams in a professional mood.

Apart from the odd false dive that ruined it. But nothing major.

I'd been really hoping that Germany would win. But after seeing Italy's performance tonight they deserved it. But WOW those two late goals... amazing.

So will it be Italy v Portuagal or Italy v France on Sunday ?????

I love the world cup. I'm not gutted England arent in it anymore. Dont get me wrong, I would give anything to of seen an England v Germany final. But we didnt cut the mustard from day one. Now that tension is over for us English we can relax and sit back and watch some quality football.

Message 275/300             05-Jul-06  @  09:11 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

Zazza

After England lost I felt a sense of relief..

Does my head in big time watching them..

:D

Message 276/300             05-Jul-06  @  09:12 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

Zazza

Jock Munro wrote:

whoooaaa yeah, what a fantastic finish to a great match.

I thought that Ref was brilliant, so lenient. Which I think really made the match and certainly kept the two teams in a professional mood.

Apart from the odd false dive that ruined it. But nothing major.

Id been really hoping that Germany would win. But after seeing Italys performance tonight they deserved it. But WOW those two late goals... amazing.

So will it be Italy v Portuagal or Italy v France on Sunday ?????

I love the world cup. Im not gutted England arent in it anymore. Dont get me wrong, I would give anything to of seen an England v Germany final. But we didnt cut the mustard from day one. Now that tension is over for us English we can relax and sit back and watch some quality football.

I love your avatar Jock, very zen!

Message 277/300             05-Jul-06  @  09:12 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

Zazza

Bluescreen wrote:

Great game. My nerves, huh...

The Italians deserved to win. THough they didnt deserve to win against Australia

No they didn't, wonder how much the ref got paid for that one?

Message 278/300             05-Jul-06  @  10:18 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

k

Link?:  Link

what a GREAT match! i wish I'd video'd it... At the end the poor Germans were sitting around depressed, I was thinking that both teams should get up and go on a lap of the stadium together cos i'm sure they both would have received a a massive applause for giving such an entertaining match. That Italian defense is so good eh! The German defense was also good, but I thought they were rather like England, lacking that creative fast break at the front without which you cant really penetrate that strong defense.

If it's Italy V France that'll be interesting cos they both can do that stuff upfront. The Italians could do with the win tho, it's been a a while eh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 279/300             05-Jul-06  @  10:19 AM   -   RE: Footie korner

k

Link?:  Link

Btw, shame the refereeing throughout wasnt as good as last night

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 280/300             05-Jul-06  @  01:02 PM     Edit: 05-Jul-06  |  01:02 PM   -   RE: Footie korner

Zazza

k wrote:

Btw, shame the refereeing throughout wasnt as good as last night

Absolutely... none of that, 'Oh you breathed on him and he rolled around on the floor, so a red card for you sonny' crap.

Do you think he would have let Rooney's Weapon of Mass Testiculation go though?

;)

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

There are 300 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)