aaa Faggot 303 crybabies - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

12-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Faggot 303 crybabies

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 22-Sep-98  @  07:55 AM   -   Faggot 303 crybabies

noteven

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

How many of you little fags have even used a 303, i think this room is nothing but a get away for all of you losers that werent cool when techno first started happening. I mean shit, you guys spend dmore time bitchin and complaining about what is or isnt a good IMITATION! How fake can you get? The 303 and Acid music are simply pieces of the history of electronic music, yes they are pretty fukin cool(i have 2) but jesus everyone acts like 303's were the only chance for electronic music to be created and everyone thinks Damn if I only had one i could be DAFT' or Hardfloor or any cheese ass acid producer. Face it kiddies electronic music SLAMS because it SLAMS not because of the 1 drum machine or the 1 synth used in the track, but because it SLAMS. I am hearing more and more techno done with Yamaha units than i could have ever imagined(not to name all of the Detroit producers who have ALWAYS used Yamaha units). Dont get caught up in the process of being cool and searching for that one last piece of gear (that will never end) and spend more time doing what you can with what you have,

out...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/31             20-Mar-99  @  04:42 AM   -   RE: Faggot 303 crybabies

NOTEVEN

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Peeps still sweatin to the oldies

out...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 31 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)